c63 remaps....your experiences please

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

turboman

Car
C63 AMG
Im lokng into remapping my 08 c63.....it appears that a few companies are well regarded gere and can take the car to 500+ bhp...

Could someone please summarise the various offerings from the companies who have a presence here.......prices and your personal expwroence of the car after mapping would be much appreciated

Most of the sponsors here including us offer the Eurocharged map for C63...I run it on my personal car and all experience with the maps has been great.

Really it will come down to location of which ever dealer is closest... As the product will be the same from all..

Circa 520 bhp on the stage 1 map

Thanks for the info....so I take it the prices are relatively uniform ?

How much am I looking at...I don't need the device that allows you to take the map off, just need it mapping

Whose the closest to me?....I'm in west yorkshire

The Eurocharged map really does transform the car.

I would Imagine MSL based in Birmingham are the closest to you (Speak to Acid)

I had the Eurocharged V4 map on mine at it was awesome (532 bhp on the Dyno)

Thanks lee......but Brum is far!!.... A 300 mile round trip.....surely there must be someone slightly closer to the wilderness in which I live!!...,,.it might be cheaper to get the hand held control thing than have to travel to Brum!

I'm deffinately getting the eurocharged map done after Christmas. From the feedback I've heard its a no brainer!!

Although! I have thought lately about going the wiestec charger route.

Best thing I ever did to a car, Its an animal with the Eurocharged map and doesn't feel like your driving the same car, I bought mine with the handheld though.

I think you can do it remotley. You have the cable sent to you plug in your lap top and download the eurocharged map to the car.

Speak to one of the eurocharged dealers and they could advise or do the 300 mile round trip.....the drive back home will be worth it :)

How much is tje eurocharged map?

Salam

You will be happy with a Eurocharged map, speak to any of the EC dealers here they will sort you out a price.

Acid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom