C63 Seat protection

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

allan16307

Car
C63 AMG PPP
Hi having recently purchased by C63 I was looking for ideas of what I could use to protect the rear of the front seats as I sure some of you will know its a favorite pass time of the little ones to give them a kick or two when seating in car seats.
Cheers
Allan

I've 2 little ones that spend their whole time with their feet on the seat backs. Not in my car but in the family ML, we are on our second one, the first one we had for 4 years and replaced it in September with the current one. The marks just wipe off. The seat backs appear to be made of the same material so I wouldn't worry too much. Just keep an eye on them and wipe them with a damp cloth. I think you will be pleasantly surprised at how well they can hold up.

J.

Hi having recently purchased by C63 I was looking for ideas of what I could use to protect the rear of the front seats as I sure some of you will know its a favorite pass time of the little ones to give them a kick or two when seating in car seats.
Cheers
Allan

Shoes off rule? or wet wipes seem to work ok to clean the marks/scuffs off.

I've got the same issue with my 2 year old, so far all the marks have wiped straight off, but if she had really dirty shoes I take them off.

Thanks for the replies, I was going to look into some sort of clear protective material that could be put around the feet area, and removed later to leave a mint seat back. Any ideas?

Grannies top tip is a pair of chopped up old tights - stretched over the whole seat - helps to protect the bolsters as well :)

No shoes in the car works with my 4 year old. I have been doing it since birth and she is very happy. I reckon, she is also more comfortable, specially on long journeys.

We got clear plastic seat protectors that loop over the headrest supports for ours. Few quid off ebay as I remember. Not very glamourous, but then neither are dirty scuffed seats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom