C63 Subtle Tuning

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

C63Tony

Car
C63 AMG
I'm getting my C63 tuned by Jerry from Eurocharged when he is over in March. I was wondering if there are any other 'subtle' mods I can make to give a bit more go alongside Jerrys work. Reading some of the US forums they talk about removing he charcoal element of the air filter with c10bhp gain. Also, bashing out the secondary cats but leaving the 'casing' in place.

Anyone got experience of these or does anyone have any other suggestions? Just wanting to make the most of Jerrys time and get the most power whilst minimising the risk of screwing my warranty!

Thanks.

The extra charcoal filters are a US only thing so UK cars don't have them.

You could try performance filters but I put BMC ones in mine and cannot notice any difference at all.

Palmball is your man re: mods - he dd plenty to his C63.

S

There are plenty of mods out there now for the C63, but unfortunately unless you're heading down the Brabus route fitted by a main dealer and retaining the certificate you'll always be voiding the warranty on the affected parts unless you remove the mods before your car has to go in have warranty work done.

Not subtle......but we can put a Supercharger on it if you like... :D

How about an exhaust system?

Long tube headers?

Thanks for (some of) your replies. So I have come to the conclusion that there really are no subtle mods to be done. Based on my drive home tonight I think the thing I should be saving up for us an LSD - I was getting wheel spin in 4th...

I have a C63 LSD for sale.

Nitrous....................... ?

Acid, what's your email address? I'd like to talk to you about something but I haven't posted enough to PM you. Ta.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom