C63 throttle lock & engine mapping

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

LSP911

Car
C350
I have just acquired at 2012 PP car and am more than happy with the available performance. However, it does irk me to think that power delivery at the top part of the rev band is deliberately restricted so I am prepared to have the engine modded.
More than extra power I want to be sure that drivability is maintained or improved.
I have spoken to Rebellion and P Torque and both gave positive impressions.

Any owners prepared to give me the benefit of their experiences?

LSP911 said:
I have just acquired at 2012 PP car and am more than happy with the available performance. However, it does irk me to think that power delivery at the top part of the rev band is deliberately restricted so I am prepared to have the engine modded. More than extra power I want to be sure that drivability is maintained or improved. I have spoken to Rebellion and P Torque and both gave positive impressions. Any owners prepared to give me the benefit of their experiences?
Give acid a call he has many varieties of maps that can suit your needs . :thumb:

LSP911 said:
Thanks. Who is Acid?
Msl they sponsor the forum.

Speak with Acid and get a Eurocharged map....as a minimum he will be able to advise on where the best place to go is depending on location.
Stick with Eurocharged map...maybe a bit more expensive but its a tried and tested map by numerous owners on here.

I have just acquired at 2012 PP car and am more than happy with the available performance. However, it does irk me to think that power delivery at the top part of the rev band is deliberately restricted so I am prepared to have the engine modded.
More than extra power I want to be sure that drivability is maintained or improved.
I have spoken to Rebellion and P Torque and both gave positive impressions.

Any owners prepared to give me the benefit of their experiences?

You will see gains throughout the rev range with 4.5K to red line the biggest difference. You also get increased throttle sensitivity, faster gear changes and adjustment of the shift points. As for the throttle blips they are very addictive ☺

I can highly recommend a Eurocharged remap, it totally transformed the way my car delivers it's power, couple it with a secondary cat gutting, and it's an amazing car to drive now, loads of pops from the exhaust, great.

You will see gains throughout the rev range with 4.5K to red line the biggest difference. You also get increased throttle sensitivity, faster gear changes and adjustment of the shift points. As for the throttle blips they are very addictive ☺

I also have a c63 ppp car 2010 487bhp will a tune work ok with my ppp car?
or are they already detuned

c32andy said:
I also have a c63 ppp car 2010 487bhp will a tune work ok with my ppp car? or are they already detuned

It will work but you will only see a 20/30bhp gain at best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom