C63 Tuning Idea's

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

RyanC63

Car
C63 Coupe, Black
Anyone tuned or modified there C63? Think i might go down that road, just not sure where to start

tweaked mine a little as well

Did you do all that at once

It's been quite a enjoyable experience....mods have been carried out over a few years with each one complementing the other.

It all started with a simple remap, then the LSD.....after that it was Supercharger (stage 1) then to help keep the car in a straight line the kW DDC coil overs.

I would say a remap and LSD should be top of the list for anyone modding a C63

Any performace modifications i can make without making the car any louder?

Not really. A remap increases the volume a little, especially on acceleration.
But you get those lovely pops and crackles on the downshift if you don't already.

It's been quite a enjoyable experience....mods have been carried out over a few years with each one complementing the other.

It all started with a simple remap, then the LSD.....after that it was Supercharger (stage 1) then to help keep the car in a straight line the kW DDC coil overs.

I would say a remap and LSD should be top of the list for anyone modding a C63

Sounds quite the machine

Also thinking about getting an x pipe set up, but i know il hate it if its loud inside the car. Anyone know about this or had it done, i want a little something but nothing that will batter my ear drums down the m6

Loads of modding info on here for C63.
X pipe is quite popular amongst those across the pond. Check out mbworld.org
Just search.

Also thinking about getting an x pipe set up, but i know il hate it if its loud inside the car. Anyone know about this or had it done, i want a little something but nothing that will batter my ear drums down the m6

Mines mapped and totally catless. It never sounds to loud when in the car with Windows up. It's really only when you boot it that it sounds any different than standard to be honest.

To be fair the C63 has quite a lot of sound deadening so it's quite quiet in the car. My wife's Audi is noisier inside the cabin.

Mines mapped and totally catless. It never sounds to loud when in the car with Windows up. It's really only when you boot it that it sounds any different than standard to be honest.

Think i might go down the X pipe route, went to TRAX today at silverstone and there was some beasts there! Its made me just want empty my bank account on tuning. Nearly lost it on the way there this morning nearly poo'd

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom