C63 Update.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Well a further update....the car is still in Mercedes Warrington after 11 days, the parts are apparently still 'in transit'....god knows what is taking so long.

Anyways my hire car from Mercedes is a 69 plate C300 coupe. I got in the car, didnt even look at the badge and when driving it I assumed it was a C220d and needed to put fuel in. Gets to the petrol station, opens the fuel cap and it states 95 RON. It has a real 4 cylinder diesel grunt to it. I was shocked, its such a gruff, boring sounding engine if ever there was one. Dont get me wrong the car drives well and the interior is a lovely place to be but boy the engine really does let the car down.....242 bhp 2 litre turbo i believe.

I cant wait to get back into the C63...

Lol, often you need to drive a lesser power car to appreciate the difference. Otherwise you will start modding

Well a further update....the car is still in Mercedes Warrington after 11 days, the parts are apparently still 'in transit'....god knows what is taking so long.

Anyways my hire car from Mercedes is a 69 plate C300 coupe. I got in the car, didnt even look at the badge and when driving it I assumed it was a C220d and needed to put fuel in. Gets to the petrol station, opens the fuel cap and it states 95 RON. It has a real 4 cylinder diesel grunt to it. I was shocked, its such a gruff, boring sounding engine if ever there was one. Dont get me wrong the car drives well and the interior is a lovely place to be but boy the engine really does let the car down.....242 bhp 2 litre turbo i believe.

I cant wait to get back into the C63...
My daily driver for work is a 1.2 Clio, I feel the difference every day lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom