C63 v Boxster S

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I don't look like either but have a C55 and a Boxster :D

I imagine people who drive Boxsters look like Philip Schofield or there female.
Is that the case here ?

I look like jabba the hutt. I do not cut hair for a living although I occasionally wish I did as I think it would be a marvellous way to meet beautiful women. I drive a 911sc, an e55k and an s320. I would look the same in an all those or a seicento, or a rolls Royce phantom. Whatever I drive my under crackers will be filled to the same extent.
Put me in a Ferrari and I will be the same man. This is something the immature need to learn. A car does not make the man.
Took me a while, but I got there in the end.

flat6buster said:
I look like jabba the hutt. I do not cut hair for a living although I occasionally wish I did as I think it would be a marvellous way to meet beautiful women. I drive a 911sc, an e55k and an s320. I would look the same in an all those or a seicento, or a rolls Royce phantom. Whatever I drive my under crackers will be filled to the same extent. Put me in a Ferrari and I will be the same man. This is something the immature need to learn. A car does not make the man. Took me a while, but I got there in the end.

So you don't have a Boxsters then?

MC63CLK said:
So you don't have a Boxsters then?

There's a guy at the golf club with one he's a wally.
There's a chap in our village with one also and he's a bit of a wally too in fact he's handed it down to his wife and she's a hairdresser!
I think he's replaced it with an Audi !! :/

Wan@e#s and Tosse#@ drive all sorts of cars including Mercs!

I am 6ft tall and weigh around 14.5 stone and have had 3 Boxsters and look nothing like Mr Schofield :cool:

I can understand people not liking Boxsters or Porsches that is their perogative, but the Boxster has been the class leader for many years! Probably now beaten by the Jag overall, but still the most practical for touring with 2 boots! :D

Wan@e#s and Tosse#@ drive all sorts of cars including Mercs!

I am 6ft tall and weigh around 14.5 stone and have had 3 Boxsters and look nothing like Mr Schofield :cool:

I can understand people not liking Boxsters or Porsches that is their perogative, but the Boxster has been the class leader for many years! Probably now beaten by the Jag overall, but still the most practical for touring with 2 boots! :D

Can't beat a booty!lol

C63 Hands down

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two comments regarding the attempted Boxster criticisms that have appeared in this thread.

1) My wife is a hairdresser and she looks fantastic in whatever car she's driving. Here she is in our 944S2, the Boxster's predecessor:

8-09-063.jpg

So if the hairdresser remark was intended to be derogatory, it failed :bannana:

2) For those who believe that a car truly reflects the character of the owner/driver, as has been implied here; most people who don't own Mercedes and/or aren't that interested in cars think that AMGs are owned by men with small frontal appendages! So if that's the impression (or the truth) you want to give to the majority ... :D;)

knighterrant said:
Two comments regarding the attempted Boxster criticisms that have appeared in this thread. 1) My wife is a hairdresser and she looks fantastic in whatever car she's driving. Here she is in our 944S2, the Boxster's predecessor: So if the hairdresser remark was intended to be derogatory, it failed :bannana: 2) For those who believe that a car truly reflects the character of the owner/driver, as has been implied here; most people who don't own Mercedes and/or aren't that interested in cars think that AMGs are owned by men with small frontal appendages! So if that's the impression (or the truth) you want to give to the majority ... :D;)

Your wife's the spitting image of Phil Schofield !

There's a guy at the golf club with one he's a wally.
There's a chap in our village with one also and he's a bit of a wally too in fact he's handed it down to his wife and she's a hairdresser!
I think he's replaced it with an Audi !! :/

Whilst we're conducting highly scientific surveys such as this there are, as this forum never ceases to remind, plenty of bell ends driving around in AMGs :thumb:

Looks like the OP is set on the Boxster. And not a bad decision. Sporty drive across Europe doesn't involve 0-60 traffic light launches but allowing the other half to enjoy the scenery while he can enjoy the back roads :bannana:

Whilst we're conducting highly scientific surveys such as this there are, as this forum never ceases to remind, plenty of bell ends driving around in AMGs :thumb:

How much for a hair cut Robin!?lol

Having previously owned both 987 & 981 Boxsters and currently driving a C63, in my experience the Porsches were miles better in terms of driving pleasure. And they both even sounded better than the C63 from the driver's seat!

homerdog said:
Having previously owned both 987 & 981 Boxsters and currently driving a C63, in my experience the Porsches were miles better in terms of driving pleasure. And they both even sounded better than the C63 from the driver's seat!

Wally :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom