C63 valuation.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

budha7

Car
-
Hi all

Having searched a few online sites to get used values, I thought I would ask on here for some real world thoughts on the value of this car.

Nov 2009
48k miles
Black/black
Command
Linguatronic
Bluetooth telephone
LSD
18" alloys
Full mbsh
Aluminium trim
Apart from a few stone chips the exterior is in good condition
Interior has a scratched leather passenger seat base(from jeans?) which would need replacing.
Tyres in good condition
Needs a b3 service
Labeled as 'full spec'... But has NO reverse camera, ppp, or harmon kardon.

What are your thoughts?

Thanks all

It is up for 29995 at the merc dealer.

It doesn't appear to be listed on the Mercedes approved used website.

There are only three which are cheaper, but one of them is in Manchester, a 59-reg in silver, with 28k miles at £28,880 which seems like better value.

I would imagine there's probably room for a cheeky offer on the black car you've mentioned, but not much - depends how long they've had the car and how much interest they've had, whether you have a px and whether you'll take the dealer's finance.

Serviced and with the seat cover repaired - they're unlikely to replace - I would expect to pay between £28k and £28.5k for the car you've mentioned, but that's only a guess! Road tax might be at your cost to achieve that level pricing.

Last edited:
Wouldn't one replaced seat look odd? I would have thought all leather may have to be replaced. If so you're looking at £1400 - £2000.

Reverse Camera is easily and cheaply fitted

Harmon Kardon 'aint all that', 1K spent on a Pioneer/Alpine Amp and Sub Amp plus all round speaker replacement etc will trounce any OEM HK setup.

PPP is not so easily replicated but at 465bhp standard you won't feel short changed as is.

Why not look at PCP / lease deals on new? By the time you factor in service & repairs + depreciation on a near 4yo car you might find it a close run thing...

There seem to be some very cheap deal out there.

Ian Donkin said:
Why not look at PCP / lease deals on new? By the time you factor in service & repairs + depreciation on a near 4yo car you might find it a close run thing...

There seem to be some very cheap deal out there.

It's cheap if you want a lesser specced car. If you want a loaded car probably easier to go used.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom