C63 value

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SA1

Car
W211e55
Sorry for a value thread but I am trying to home in on a realistic value for my 2012 C63 AMG estate which I bought from Mercedes Brooklands near where I live. It is pretty bog standard (black with black leather and on 18 inch wheels) but lowish miles (just turned 50k), fmbsh and still has about 9 months Mercedes warranty on it which I think I can transfer.

It’s a superb car but the kids only want to be driven in my 110 defender and so looking to get back into a TVR again.

Thanks!

Check out prices for similar mileage/year/options for a C63 wagon on Auto trader from private sellers.
Dealers will obviously have a mark up on private sales.

Judging by some examples I’ve seen, anything from 19-21k

Run it through webuyanycar and add a couple of grand.
I’m looking for a C63 saloon myself and the prices vary wildly with private sellers looking for trade money for basic cars with 5 spoke alloys.
The silly money ones are still up for sale, the decent spec/low mileage ones with a few toys don’t hang around at circa £25k it seems.
The red leather/black white don’t seem to be a popular buyers choice. The cars with these seem to hang around a bit longer than ones with a plain black interior.
Just my opinion based on a month of looking for the right car (I haven’t found it yet lol)
Wagons probably very similar I’d think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for your replies.

£15k may be a bit low:) but yes the WBAC plus a bit seems like a good bet. I had a good look at Autotrader and the prices seem to vary a fair bit. It’s like defenders where private sales are often similar if not more than retailers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom