C63 Valvetronic Switching Exhaust by Rebellion Automotive

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PhilDR

Car
C63 AMG Coupe
Hi Guys,

Sorry we have been so quiet on here we have been rather busy with some of our product development for 2013. As some of you know, I have been heavily involved with another British tuning company for the last 6years 'Wortec' with that particular company we dominated the GM V8 tuning and performance market here in the UK, supplying services through main dealers for the Monaro,VXR8 and additional brands.

One of the staple and most successful products was our 'Active exhaust systems' google 'wortec exhaust' if you need more proof...lol

Anyway we have just began the production of our Valvetronic system for C63...

We have carried out measuring and primary design as well as 3d modelling....the dirty bit starts this week!

image-22.jpg

image-21.jpg

image-20.jpg

The system will comprise of 3" pipe work , with xpipe and secondary cat and resonator delete. We will also be developing a selection of interchangeable tips.

Retail price will be circa £2250 inc VAT with valve kit or £1999 without we will also be looking to run a special on the first 5 systems...

WOW! That looks fantastic.

I am looking forward to fitting them.

That does look the nuts Phil, very clean!

That does look the nuts Phil, very clean!

Thanks Alps...it was amazing how when we removed the stock system there are significant flaws in the pipe work... One example is how the factory crush part of the pipe work after the resonator to about 2". You can see the heat build up marks easily....

Is this MOT compliant?

I was interested in something similar for my C43' but the company I spoke to said that they wouldn't guarantee it getting past MOT

R120 said:
Is this MOT compliant?

I was interested in something similar for my C43' but the company I spoke to said that they wouldn't guarantee it getting past MOT

What was the problem?

Hi yes this is completely MOT compliant..... Out of the 1000 or so systems we have made before for various V8s we have never had a single one fail due to exhaust....

I think it was because the system they proposed had a bypass pipe external to the back box

I think it was because the system they proposed had a bypass pipe external to the back box

To be honest that might have been the issue... Cutouts/bypass pipes are exactly that....a big hole in the exhaust.

We have developed a rear back box system that is internally designed to allow both loud and quiet to be unrestricted flow however volume to alter depending on which path it takes...

Most Valvetronic systems produce the 'quiet' by backing up the system and pressurising the back box, not good for flow!

Thanks - It looks amazing - very impressive stuff when I googled Wortec!

They look stunning, any more for other models available?

Never been a fan of the E60' but what an engine.

Told you the dirty bit started today!

Time to get this show on the road......a little teaser from today in the workshop...

image-29.jpg

Phil, can the tips be changed as those should be on a Saxo IMO

Very nice mate, that V10 Sounds amazing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom