C63 w204 remap

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
It didnt have a stock map at the start it was tuned already dont no who off but ran same power with stage 2 so theres something holding it back and was advised to check timing it never cost me a penny but car def feels better regardless speed limiter off more responsive just down on power and torque for stage 2

Why didn't they check if it was pulling timing? They should be able to easily see that.

Ive had everthing checked now and its fine timing is spot on so must be the dyno as ive just found out that ac was on it wasnt in dyno mode or manual mode so going back on rollers soon see whats what just a dafty should my car change gear on dyno as just at last second on dyno it changes to 6th

You should give John at Big fish tuning a shout (he is part of MSL) and is located in Stokesly. He has a great Dyno set up and will be able to advise on any mapping issues.

Pulling timing sounds like a cop out to me.

No disrespect, but there is no difference between a Stage 1 or Stage 2 map... secondary decats does not need any change in map.
Generic maps on W204 is the same up till you have headers and the there is supercharger maps.
All these Stage 1 or 2 or 3 maps is just another ploy of marketing....

There is custom mapping on dyno and that hardly yields any difference on a non modified car or a light modified, eg secondary decat car.

Ive had everthing checked now and its fine timing is spot on so must be the dyno as ive just found out that ac was on it wasnt in dyno mode or manual mode so going back on rollers soon see whats what just a dafty should my car change gear on dyno as just at last second on dyno it changes to 6th

Dyno runs are normally done in 3rd/4th

Is that GAD at North Shields?

Yes gad north the car was originally mapped by big fish but i didnt no as never been in a stock 1 so just assumed they were that quick anyway have now been fully refunded from gad but still have there map on so cant complain

Im at btg performance on 18th ov may for sum dyno runs then i will no where we are last dyno was at jm imports and it was red hot day plus i dont think they set car up correct the air con was on and it changed from 5th to 6th on the rollers all the videos ive watched at msl they hold the gear to almost red line

You should give John at Big fish tuning a shout (he is part of MSL) and is located in Stokesly. He has a great Dyno set up and will be able to advise on any mapping issues.

Pulling timing sounds like a cop out to me.

You’d happily use John for a map on the C63 then? I’ve used Big Fish a few times on various cars as I’m local and they’ve always done a good job. Good to hear that I can go there with my new arrival if they’re trusted for this engine too! Cheers.

Yes now knowing what i no big fish are the best in our region for c63s and you dont need filters and sec cat delete to make the usual 520 to 530 which is what i was advised but still much better sound and dont have to worry about changing filters again so all good

You’d happily use John for a map on the C63 then? I’ve used Big Fish a few times on various cars as I’m local and they’ve always done a good job. Good to hear that I can go there with my new arrival if they’re trusted for this engine too! Cheers.

100% John at big fish has wrote code for MSL and knows his way around a C63. He wrote a custom map for a M157 with TTE turbos which if I remember rightly pushed 900bhp

100% John at big fish has wrote code for MSL and knows his way around a C63. He wrote a custom map for a M157 with TTE turbos which if I remember rightly pushed 900bhp

Nice one, that’s what I wanted to hear!

Will probably get in touch with them soon regarding a map and secondary cat delete! Cheers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom