C63 W204 - Values

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Mine is PP+ with drivers package, I believe the suspension is that option also. Vin decoder app is a good shout and free
Still waiting on contact details if your interested in selling. My emails:
[email protected]
Many Thanks

I agree. Do have a soft spot for the estates aswell, look very cool
is all personal opinion & taste but i have always felt the old C43's and early C63's look more 'together' and easier on the eye than the saloon

What do you guys think of this one? One owner since imported from Italy in 2014.
Have some mods such as cutouts (Which I've never heard about since I saw this ad), also looks lowered but I am not an expert here.

Vin# = WDD2042771F770924

What questions should I ask the owner regarding this object?

Looks a well presented car from the photos.
The service history being complete is paramount for me.
Once every 12 months or 11k miles whichever is soonest.
Check the plugs and ATF were changed in the 2020 service (EVERY 4 YEARS)

If its had Mercedes service the atf would have been done once . Not every 4 year's

I received additional pictures including engine bay:

I noticed the Kleeman wheels are on some cheap brand tire, which I've learned is not a good thing. The original seems to be on Michelin, but not PS4.
On one of the pictures take outside it looks like there is a great deal of swirvles and driver seats has some tear.

What do you guys think?

EDIT: I looked into wrong engine.
On M156 the ATF oil according to one of the photos provided in an earlier post, service on gearbox should be done every 50,000KM/31,00 miles / 3 years. So 2015, 2018 and 2021 should be the year for the gearbox oil and then 2024.

Except for oil service every year, do you require the schedule for all the different parts to be serviced according to the year?

Last edited:
Yes plugs is every 4 year's i can't remember the rear diff interval but mines had 2 and is a 2012 , same as the brake fluid mine was done last year as well as the B service ill let you know on intervals

If its had Mercedes service the atf would have been done once . Not every 4 year's
Mercedes move the goal posts all the time.
My E63 7G+ is 31k miles or 3 years. It will be done 3 years later whatever Mercedes recommend. A one off change isn't frequent enough IMHO.

I totally agree but he can't use that against the history as its been done to MB spec

Any feedback on this service history?

Looks like everything looks good except missing gearbox oil on 2018?

What do you guys think of this one? One owner since imported from Italy in 2014.
Have some mods such as cutouts (Which I've never heard about since I saw this ad), also looks lowered but I am not an expert here.

Vin# = WDD2042771F770924

What questions should I ask the owner regarding this object?
These ?

These ?

From my research, I think that is what's the car has added.

Mixed reaction to these items , probably illegal in most civilised countries when opened up , but probably make C63 sound CRAZY !! :eek::p:banana:

Would you disqualify the car based on this item?

From my research, I see that it can get stuck in either a locked or open position. So if I don't open it I am thinking I am reducing that risk hehe

Personally I do not think a C63 - even with standard exhaust system - needs this sound 'improvement' cut outs are more suited to American push rod V8 engines of high capacity low revs and relatively low power output/cc . The exhausts will have been cut and welded to fit them so I suppose you could just disconnect the power supply in the closed position and forget about them.

Just my thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom