C63 W204 - Values

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
50871282953_1a1d810e41_h.jpg

My son giving it the once over

50871985246_2ddaa32323_h.jpg

Looks very elegant. I hope you're not going to black everything out like every other man and his dog? The silver wheels and chrome details really pop on a black car.
Totally agree - i feel that black wheels can often make a great car look very average / less desirable

I'm looking to sell my C63 Wagon but can't get my head around pricing - face lift wagons are upwards of 21k at the moment (which surprised me tbh) so i'm thinking c.17k has to be about right :dk:

I'm looking to sell my C63 Wagon but can't get my head around pricing - face lift wagons are upwards of 21k at the moment (which surprised me tbh) so i'm thinking c.17k has to be about right :dk:
Sounds about right might be worth 1 or 2k more if tidy with a comprehensive sh.

AMG’s are notoriously difficult to price and always have surprised me as to what they fetch. Clearly plenty of people like me yearn to own one still.
Greens must gag at the prices. 🤣🤣

Sounds about right might be worth 1 or 2k more if tidy with a comprehensive sh.
Thanks, that is interesting - especially when AT suggests a 13.5k asking price as a private seller - online dealer offered just 11.6k!! :wallbash:

Thanks, that is interesting - especially when AT suggests a 13.5k asking price as a private seller - online dealer offered just 11.6k!! :wallbash:
Ignore all trade offers and price it according to others available, most be will be tatty modified etc hence original tidy cars are fetching good £.

The car looks great! Congratulatons.

The car has long nuts on account of the spacers. They were fowling on the handbrake when I took off the rear spacers, stopping it being driven. New ones all round and back
to original.

If anyone wants rear spacers and nuts let me know. Going cheap.

50877811871_91aea0562e_b.jpg

50877107378_4b4397f431_b.jpg

50877811906_73670795a5_b.jpg

Try car and classic, gumtree, pistonheads, facebook marketplace etc all cost £0.00

You’ll soon find out whether it’s overpriced or not by the level of interest and offers it generates.

You’ll soon find out whether it’s overpriced or not by the level of interest and offers it generates.
Indeed - suffice to say no interest as yet other than the guy who MOT'd it last week! Arguably not the best period to be trying to sell a car, i realise that but just fancy a change. No particular rush unless the perfect E63 pops up!

Cars seem to be selling. A c63 507 coupe in magno was listed on Monday on autotrader and sold within a few hours.

Indeed - suffice to say no interest as yet other than the guy who MOT'd it last week! Arguably not the best period to be trying to sell a car, i realise that but just fancy a change.
Sometimes sellers get lucky and there’s a buyer literally waiting with the cash to buy ASAP who pounces as soon as it’s listed.

I think it’s too close in price to a facelift personally but then again they’re so thin on the ground it’s worth trying a higher price, you can always come down.

Although some of the prices do seem toppy to me, at least you’re not in the realms of pie-in-the-sky pricing like some of the AMG’s on sale on the forum, I sometimes wonder do these sellers think that buyers don’t look elsewhere?!

Cars seem to be selling. A c63 507 coupe in magno was listed on Monday on autotrader and sold within a few hours.
What was it up for?

Cars seem to be selling is competitively priced despite the weather and Covid related impact on the economy.

What was it up for?

Cars seem to be selling is competitively priced despite the weather and Covid related impact on the economy.
It sold for around £40k

Reactions: Yex

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom