C63 w205 lowering

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

c63benz

Car
C63
Hi guys, has anyone lowered their c63 on springs for the W205.. Eibach, H&R, KW HAS?

Anyone had alignment issues after as I’ve read a camber kit is needed for the front? ‍

Hi guys, has anyone lowered their c63 on springs for the W205.. Eibach, H&R, KW HAS?

Anyone had alignment issues after as I’ve read a camber kit is needed for the front? ‍♂️
Not recommended in my opinion, SL is lowered as part of the AMG line modification and is a total pain with speed humps, pot holes and high curb parking.

I am posting this sitting outside a car park with one of those one way pop up ground devices, I can't park there as last time the spikes scraped the underside of the car, most annoying!

Mercedes SL500 R231

OP is referring to a C63?

Don't know about the technical side of lowering but my 2017 C63s coupe will scrape some speed humps and the same with kerbs if you park too far forward, also have to be a bit careful if the road has an uneven dip.

I know same applies to any lowering, had my mini lowered same issues, simply not worth it for cosmetics v ride quality in my opinion.

Mercedes SL500 R231

I’ve lowered cars in the past with no issues. Just interested in seeing if anyone here has had theirs done and if they’ve had any alignment issues as I’ve read a camber kit is needed

Don't know about the technical side of lowering but my 2017 C63s coupe will scrape some speed humps and the same with kerbs if you park too far forward, also have to be a bit careful if the road has an uneven dip.
Is yours lowered or standard?

I know same applies to any lowering, had my mini lowered same issues, simply not worth it for cosmetics v ride quality in my opinion.

Mercedes SL500 R231
Doesn't your car have ABC...which you can raise?

Doesn't your car have ABC...which you can raise?
No avoided ABC too many reliability issues reported on this forum, it scared me off!

Mercedes SL500 R231

No avoided ABC too many reliability issues reported on this forum, it scared me off!

Mercedes SL500 R231

Even earning 550 per hour?? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom