C63 W205 second wheel set - size advice

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

adrianfh

Car
C63 AMG Estate 2016
Hi all - I know there’s a link in this discussion thread pointing me to definitive wheel size combinations but I can’t even see the standard wheel sizes on there so I’m not sure it’s complete. I’m looking to buy a second set of wheels for my C63 205 (2016) wagon/estate, to put winter tyres on so I can switch around seasonally.

Car has 8.5x18 ET38 on front and 9.5x18 ET56 on rear as standard.

I want to go slightly narrower for second set as wide winter tyres can’t be sourced easily. I’ve found a set which are 8x18 ET40 front and 9x18 ET43, correct centre bore (66.6) and 5x115.

Looking for someone to confirm whether these will fit. www.willtheyfit.com suggests they will but it’s not based on make and model of car, and you lot are the MB experts :)

Any help appreciated.
Thanks
Adrian

The wheels you are looking at have the wrong stud pattern measurements. They should be 5x112 (mm)
You may also need a set of hubcentric wheel spacers on the rears (10 -15mm)to clear the caliper.

Sorry was a typo and thanks for the catch! I meant 5x112. Ok so possible that the offset on the rears may be too small.. thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom