C63,well, a guy can change his mind can't he...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

CubbyMK

Car
BMW 320d M Sport
.... girls do it all the time!!!

On order : White C350 CGI AMG Sport Plus, Haman Kardon, Pan Roof, COMAND Online, Privacy Glass, Lighting Package

To be replaced by

White C63 , Harman Kardon, Privacy Glass, Lighting Package, Optional Gray/Black 18" wheels (COMAND & Pan Roof as standard)

Couldn't help but think I was getting what was sensible as opposed to what i really wanted.

Delivery date coming soon :rock:

YES. Good effort. :rock:

Quite a change ;) Grats on the new choice, you'll love it!!!

Good call! Enjoy! I'm thinking of heading down to my dealer on Sunday to see what deals can be had on them, itch that needs scratching and all that.

Tell her its the same car? She thinks you're getting a white C-Class, right?

I am seriously considering this option...... All she knows is that it is White and its a Mercedes (like the ones on the tv)

I fear my friends (her friends boyfriends) may give it away when they see it and do an actual "OMG" face in front of her......

Good call! Enjoy! I'm thinking of heading down to my dealer on Sunday to see what deals can be had on them, itch that needs scratching and all that.

Scratch it, I dare you, but be warned..... it will bleed.

I very much doubt you will regret making the change ! - congrats.

good move! :thumb: - beware the wrath of the mrs!lol - this is why im not allowed to that side of the showroom until im a consultant :(

I can't help but think I'm doing exactly the same as you!! Just about to order a C350 CDI sport plus in white, but I know I really want a C63!!!

Might take a third option and buy a nice used C63 instead!!

Funnily enough I was pushing into town last night.

A white AMG C class plodded by. I stopped and looked. (here I think we all get our appreciation of art and music)

Driver. He/she cruised round corner. THEN hit the loud button.

Utter music. Growwwwwwwl

Put a smile on my face. My wife gets my love for cars. She adores the E class. She doesn't quite "get" that I oggle cars as it were.

Put a tasty "handbag" or appropriate thing in the passenger seat on delivery.

Then when she goes "oh wow". Say "that's how I feel about my new baby"!!!!!

I can't help but think I'm doing exactly the same as you!! Just about to order a C350 CDI sport plus in white, but I know I really want a C63!!!

Might take a third option and buy a nice used C63 instead!!

My advice - get what you really really want (if you can afford it and avoid divorce).

Live the dream!

Funnily enough I was pushing into town last night.

A white AMG C class plodded by. I stopped and looked. (here I think we all get our appreciation of art and music)

Driver. He/she cruised round corner. THEN hit the loud button.

Utter music. Growwwwwwwl

Put a smile on my face. My wife gets my love for cars. She adores the E class. She doesn't quite "get" that I oggle cars as it were.

Put a tasty "handbag" or appropriate thing in the passenger seat on delivery.

Then when she goes "oh wow". Say "that's how I feel about my new baby"!!!!!

Wow - that right there is pure gold. She's wanted this handbag for ages, its about £800 i think..... He head will be doing the maths but her heart will soon take control when she see's the bling im sure

:devil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom