C63 - what a gorgeous soundtrack

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Corrado

Car
Civit 1.8VTEC
Came across this after a rather dirty black one had rumbled past me on the M4 on Weds. Turn up the volume.

Drool:D .

Excellent ... needs a 'play again' menu option though!

Excellent

but

I don't think the sound is true. It seems to be short shifting. Listen at the very end the revs go much higher. If that speedo is to believed those revs are too low in the main soundtrack.

Beautiful all the same though :D

Excellent

but

I don't think the sound is true. It seems to be short shifting. Listen at the very end the revs go much higher. If that speedo is to believed those revs are too low in the main soundtrack.

Beautiful all the same though :D

Oh its true alright....:D

It is short shifting but pop it into manual and you get none of that nonsense. :devil:

Here is a bit more ........ :devil:
http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=54834

M.

I tried to keep up (foolishly) with one of these on a german autobahn coming out of Frankfurt, the sound was seriously orgasmic, and my god did it shift.

Simply awesome machine.

Gorgeous cars... there's a black one round my way and what a noise!

My old boss's E55 Estate sounded pretty cool.

Have to say that sound does make you think....why have my savings locked away doing nothing...

mmmmmmmmm

Fear not, it wont be long before we see C63's at £10-12k.

Just a few years away and just in time for my mid-life crisis!!!! excellent.

The awesome noise was one of things I fell in love with about mine and was the difference between me posting on the M3 boards or this one...

M3's sound like a bag of spanners though ... ;)

MB have really got it down pat with the AMG V8's ...

M3's sound like a bag of spanners though ... ;)

MB have really got it down pat with the AMG V8's ...

The SLR Tunnel moment still makes me smile ;)

;) Tee Hee !!

no where near as nice compared to an sl63. the noise of them sets parked cars alarms at 30mph. popping and backfiring as you knock it into neutral. the engine short shifts through the ecu automatically by blipping the throttle on upshifts and downshifts. you should try it in race launch mode with the roof down. enough noise for the dead to hear!

I was looking to buy a c63 demo but couldnt find one to the spec i wanted. I went to a local place to me that had one for sale, not that i was going to buy it as the spec was standard. I just wanted to see how it looked and drove. To my suprise the guy gave me the keys and said see you later then walked back to his office. Ok my car was parked at the garage but it could have been stolen. He didnt ask for anything from me. I didnt go to mad but wow what a car you get pushed right back into the seat. The only thing i would say bad about it is the seat base is very tight on your legs. It could be that i have a fat a*se. But on a long journey it could be a bit much. On my clk it has seats you can adjust the width on there much better. when i took it back i parked it next to a lamborghini gallardo spider in black brand new. he started it up for me if you think the c63 sounds nice then you should listen to one of those. didnt like to ask for a go as i thought i may be pushing my luck.

cracking car the C63 AMG.

The awesome noise was one of things I fell in love with about mine and was the difference between me posting on the M3 boards or this one...
I must say:Your car sound just like that;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom