C63 winter tyres (204)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mark44

Car
C63 Estate Edition 507
Hi,

Sorry the forum search is not working for me.

Can someone please let me know the C63's OEM winter tyres (Make/model/size) - for 18's. I think they are Continentals?

Weather is on the turn!

Thanks

Last edited:
I have various threads on tyres from the past, I run Vred's for winter on 19's.

Have a look in your manual, it will tell you which size is recommended for winter tyres. As suggested, any premium winter tyres will do a good job, go for whichever big name you can get the best deal on. I used to run Michelin Alpin on my C-class which were very good, and Continentals on our MLs, again very good.

I went from ContiSport 5P's on my C205 C63S to the ContiWinter TS830P's this winter, which are so good I barely noticed the change except that the level of grip is now very high in cold temps, as opposed to borderline treacherous.

My C204 C63 was a pain when it came to ordering winter tyres as I could never find them in the right size when I came to order, but the torque was a bit lower in the C204 and the tyres able manage the lower temps better (with some care).

I suspect you'd find the TS830P's a great tyre. I did some reading up on winter tyres before making the switch and they had very good reviews.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom