C63 with KW DDC @ MSL ( LEE C63)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ACID

MB Enthusiast
Car
C63 Supercharged Stage 3 and E63s Estate
Hi

Guys

As many of you know the DCC Coilover Project will start soon, Today we have 1 Small Package arrive :D

Sorry gents for being thick but what does the 'DCC' stand for ??

Love it - sounds superb mate. I dont know why anyone, having coilovers fitted, wouldn't have the fancy bluetooth option. What a great feature :thumb:

THEY arrived today.............................................

Nice, very nice :thumb:

Bet you can't wait Lee

Look great....no moe driving in the rain and getting them dirty though

More like you cant wait!!!! 1 more night!!!!

I know, I hardly slept last night LOL :D

That sound kept keeping me awake :devil: (the one from the exhaust)

They look fantastic. Electronic damping with adjustment on them I take it? Bit like the old Tein suspension setups?

They look fantastic. Electronic damping with adjustment on them I take it? Bit like the old Tein suspension setups?

It looks impressive and i will never use it to its full potential, but should help keeping the backend in check and give me a bit more confidence when pushing it especially with the little bit of extra power it has now.:D

Car gets dropped off tomorrow for the suspension and exhaust. ...cant wait.

If its still in on Thursday Lee I'll get to have a look round yours, as I'm working in Birmingham.

Would've liked to free myself up tomorrow to meet you but we're manic at the minute, I'm sure we'll catch up soon mate :thumb:

The car will still be there on Thursday.
I am home for the next 4 weeks so can meet up at some point and let you see the difference the sc makes. Don't blame me though when you phone msl and order one once you have seen / heard and felt the difference it makes ha ha

The car will still be there on Thursday.
I am home for the next 4 weeks so can meet up at some point and let you see the difference the sc makes. Don't blame me though when you phone msl and order one once you have seen / heard and felt the difference it makes ha ha

Yeah be good that Lee.

But I don't think I'll make it to seeing/hearing yours before ordering one :D:D:D:D:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom