C63 with KW DDC @ MSL ( LEE C63)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
We made a Start on the Car Today!!!!!

As you can see we have not done much !lol

Making use of the nice new lift there Acid :thumb:

C'mon you two, spill the beans. Can't be another Weistec blower??

C'mon you two, spill the beans. Can't be another Weistec blower??

ssshhhh, don't say it out loud, otherwise I start getting excited and uncontrollable :D

ssshhhh, don't say it out loud, otherwise I start getting excited and uncontrollable :D

I know. It's all Acid's fault. ;)

Im just the Mad Scientist !!:eek:

I start suspecting that the whole "Weistec Engineering" is a cover up for a hidden lab in your massive building where the compressors are actually made. Admit it! LOL

I start suspecting that the whole "Weistec Engineering" is a cover up for a hidden lab in your massive building where the compressors are actually made. Admit it! LOL

If I tell you I have to kill you :thumb:

It's something in the chicken or the tea.......makes you have to keep going back ha ha.
The VIP ramp and bay is very impressive.

Nice one with the blower Jim.mad to think there will be 3 weistec AMG,s within about 10 miles of each other!!!!! And then johns mental SL only a few extra miles away.

What a difference in the handling. Post having the supercharger it felt like the car was struggling with the power and felt "very light" under hard acceleration......however with the KW DDC it now feels planted. There are 3 basic modes comfort which feels slightly softer than the standard AMG setup then sport which is stiffer than standard and then race which makes it really stiff.
The steering feels slightly heavier and you can "feel" the road now.
Not the cheapest option for suspension but in my opinion worth every penny.
I asked Acid and the team at MSL to only lower it by 10mm ( speed bumps and UK roads don't like lowered cars) and all I can say is yet again MSL have pulled the rabbit out the hat.

If your thinking of upgrading suspension then the KW setup is a must.

Just a quick update

I managed to get out for a decent run on some twisty roads ( yesterday was pretty much motorway). I am amazed by how much the car has been transformed, in comfort it just feels as comfortable .....if not a bit softer the standard. In sport on the twisty road it was fantastic just felt solid and no body roll and still soaked up the uneven road surface. Grip is excellent and it really digs in with hardly a flash of the traction light. In sport + it's rock hard and probably best saved for a track or a really good road as any bumps or potholes are felt through the whole car.

I have a small button fitted near the gear lever so can flick between the 3 modes and also had the WLAN module fitted, so I can select personnel preferences via a app on my mobile......will be interesting to have a play but being honest I think KW might have a better idea how to set the suspension than me.

Think this could be the best mod on the car so far.......and that's saying something as the supercharger transformed it big time.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom