C63

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
^ If I were in the postion to Drive a 2 seater car such as the R8 as good as the C63 might be (and even quicker I don't know) the R8 'Looks' like a supercar and I would be in that !!

Post some pics if you do.

Ok so I'm looking into getting a c63.
I apologise if some of this stuff has been discussed previously.

Can someone tell me what the 125 special edition adds to the C63?

You can p!ss a bit higher up the pub loo wall...

Well from a customer service standpoint I would really hope that the dealership would take the car back and use it for demos and replace your with a new one. As a flagship model and was built to take on the M3 retaining customers of this car is key. But I will await your out come on your car before ordering mine and maybe others should too which would also add weight to your argument.

Well from a customer service standpoint I would really hope that the dealership would take the car back and use it for demos and replace your with a new one. As a flagship model and was built to take on the M3 retaining customers of this car is key. But I will await your out come on your car before ordering mine and maybe others should too which would also add weight to your argument.
i thought you were going for a used one?
i dont think holding out would make much difference to mb, they havent got enough cars to supply customers as it is the factory has run out of different things such as ppplus components, carbon interiors.
i was told that ppplus cars will now arrive in march as with carbon interiors,its a good job we collected our car in september:cool:.
as for the new 1 not sounding as good ours sounds just as good if not better and the new c63 coupe sounds even better than the saloon.:thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom