C63s A205 Bike rack

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chipster

Car
2019 C63s
Hi All,

anyone have any recommendations or advice for a bike rack for my 2019 C63s Convertible .
Is it even possible to fit one ?

Thanks

Paul

Really? My advice would be ....get the roof off and drive the bloody thing leave the bike in the garage! ;)

Really? My advice would be ....get the roof off and drive the bloody thing leave the bike in the garage! ;)
Chipster is driving with the top down to a luvly spot where together with the SO they plan to go on a leisurely bike ride...

so now you want to put 2 bikes on the boot lid which opens to allow the roof to operate? I stay with my original post! :D And please don't mention a tow bar fixed cycle carrier.
Tony.

Hi All,

anyone have any recommendations or advice for a bike rack for my 2019 C63s Convertible .

Thanks

Paul
Bikes are the invention of satan. Do away with the notion of a bike rack and sell your bike, you know it makes sense.

Bikes are the invention of satan. Do away with the notion of a bike rack and sell your bike, you know it makes sense.
I've currently got 4 bikes and is the primary reason I drive an estate. But if you don't get it, then you don't get it :D

Take it OP has already looked around the web, but there are sites where you enter your vehicle details and it suggests the best options - for example here.

Porsche made a rack specifically for my 911 cab which I can put the bikes on. If Mercedes didn’t design this in then it might be tricky. Wrap the bike in a blanket and throw it in the back with the roof down?

Hi Paul, not sure if this has any use for you now, but the saris bones 2 does work, however, you will need to also buy 2 sets of the hatch huggers. I’ve used it on my c43 for over a month and no issues so far!

Hi Paul, not sure if this has any use for you now, but the saris bones 2 does work, however, you will need to also buy 2 sets of the hatch huggers. I’ve used it on my c43 for over a month and no issues so far!
1F171B86-AF2C-4D01-8EB6-3B7639E0935C.jpeg

Hi All,

Thanks

Paul
Hi Paul , you may need to have a rear number plate as car plate could be covered up by your bikes.

Not clear if you need caravan type lights again if car rear lights are obscured.

Contact you insurer !

Hi Chipster : I’m Thinking of getting a C63 cab. Would you recommend one, and what’s your average mpg ? Any advice otherwise.
thnx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom