C63S advice and facelift talk

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dave0208

Car
BMW M4
Hi all, my first post so apologies if I made any mistakes. I'm hoping the forum can help me.

I currently own a 2016 M4 and am just approaching being in a financial situation to be able to swap it for a C63S coupe. I will be ordering one new.

Two parts to the help request really.

1. I am hearing rumours of a facelift model on the horizon, potentially with a new infotainment screen set up. Any ideas/comments on this or when it's likely? I don't want to purchase the older model. My gut feel tells me it's reasonably close, as I monitor CarWow discounts and recently, the dealers have jumped 3-4% higher with their discounts. Now at about 13-14%! Would suggest they are getting rid of older stock maybe??!?

2. Does anyone have any general advice or tips from their experience with the C63S coupe? Anything to look out for, recurring problems, issues etc?

Thanks in advance guys. I can't wait to be a Mercedes owner very soon :thumb:

The current C-class (W205 - Saloon and S205 - Estate) came out in 2014 and is rumoured to be facelifted in the not too distant future. My guess is early next year (2018), but maybe later this year.

The current C-class Coupe (C205) wasn't released until Sep 2015, so my guess is that a facelift is unlikely before Sep 2018 and may even be into 2019.

I wouldn't be surprised if the facelift includes the new electronic virtual dashboard display as per the new E-Class Coupe. Looks very cool.

Last edited:
There's no facelift on the business plan for this year, so it'll be a reveal of next year for sure. I don't think the Carwow pricing is anything to do with the FL arriving, as C63S Coupe stock levels in the uk are next to zero and pretty much all factory order stock. I've spoken to several people on here who have struggled to get hold of a car before September.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmmm

Why do you think the discounts are so high if the stock is so limited?

Because the market is really suffering at the moment, dealerships had a hard April

Dave0208 said:
Hmmmm Why do you think the discounts are so high if the stock is so limited?

Because people prefer the w204 m156 6.3 c63 Amg over the half a engine forced induction 4.0tt.

MarkACLS said:
There is no shortage of drama in any AMG and particularly not in a modern forced induction one.

All the engines after the m156 make me feel sleepy.

Because people prefer the w204 m156 6.3 c63 Amg over the half a engine forced induction 4.0tt.

Not from the feedback I've had from customers or reviews I've read. The M178 engine is an absolute weapon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom