C63s Alloys

Discussion in 'Wheels, Tyres, Brakes & Suspension' started by LennyA, Jul 11, 2019.

1. LennyA

LennyA New Member

Car:
    C63s Saloon
    Hi, have currently got a 2017 C63s Saloon with standard 19” Alloys. I am trying to find a set of the black 19” which were a factory option, the only ones I can find are off of a Coupe which are slightly wider and 20” on the rear. Am a bit confused with the offset size etc, does anyone know if the Coupe larger/wider wheels will fit a Saloon? Any help would be ap

2. AMGeed

AMGeed MB Club Veteran

Car:
    2004 W211 E55K ///AMG, 2014 E63 Biturbo
    I don't think the 20" couple rear alloys will fit. Using the "will they fit" calculator, you can see the 20" alloys would be 30.4mm closer to the suspension strut. It would foul the caliper easily. Also, the outer rim would poke out 20mm toward the wheel arch. Another foul.
    I have used the specs of the W205 Saloon and Coupe alloys to get the ET's and tyre sizes.

https://www.willtheyfit.com/index.p...=30&wheel_size=20&wheel_width=10-5&offset2=57

3. OP
    OP
    LennyA

LennyA New Member

Car:
    C63s Saloon
    Thanks for the info, will keep looking for the right size!

4. 23 Romeo Tango

23 Romeo Tango Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    W213 E63s Edition 1