C63s aux water pump not working

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jaani007

Car
C63s coupe 2016
Hi All, I’m new to this first time using wondering if someone can help me.
I have a 2016 C63s coupe and was damaged by a friend who was borrowing it.
It only suffered damaged from passenger wheel, coolant pump passenger side and the coolant rad passenger side and also corner of 2 rads at the front one being the main rad and one at the front which is connected to the passenger small rad. The old pump was broken in half (maybe short too) I have now fitted everything brand new from MB. once fitted I filled up both water tanks one on the driver side and one in the middle of the engine.
the one in the middle of the engine didn’t take much water at all considering it was all empty.
I am now worried that the small electric pump isn’t working how as the water isn’t flowing in the small rad on the passenger side any ideas how I can check if it’s working or when does it work? Also if anybody knows if there is a fuse or relay for it.

thank you very much I would be grateful if someone can help

Hope it was damaged 'while' a friend was borrowing not 'by' a friend borrowing it?

Jaan i see you found your answer on the other forum .A bit more complicated as you can see .With such a complicated engine like you have i would take it in to Mercedes and get it checked out .You can play around with this and make more problems for yourself .

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom