C63s Coupe....at last

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Boycie999

Car
C63
Well October 2015 I placed and order and deposit on a car I didn't really know a lot about other than some press shots and spec sheet. Having been delayed over and over I had nearly given up on the idea...
Until last Friday when I finally took delivery of the beast.

I have only done a couple of hundred miles so far so cant say too much other than Christ. Im limited to about 4000rpm but even at that this thing is a machine..

The handling is amazing, engine on another level....then I decided to have a play in Sport + in manual. Awesome fun and then I slipped on the paddle and downshifted firing the revs to 4000 from 2500 and BANG, CRACK, BANG,BANG POP....where the hell did that come from.

By no means have I had enough time in it to do a decent review and im no good at writing one but as soon as I can ill try to get something in writing on here to give you an idea what its like properly.

I meant to clean, detail and ceramic coat it today having spent a small fortune on kit....well that failed as I was too busy driving aimlessly and constantly searching for an excuse just to pop out for some 'milk.'

Ill leave it there at a couple of photos if I can attach them and ill come back to this thread just as soon as I stop wasting super unleaded...

View attachment 60141

View attachment 60142

View attachment 60143

Last edited:
Love the new shape! Normally a new model grows on you but the c63s is lovely. Be a while until I can afford one. Congrats.

That's lovely, love the rear end of these cars. I think they look a lot more striking and classy than the w204

I don't like it........

I LOVE IT. :bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana:

Ant. :D

Funnily enough, just came across your Instagram through 'LennytheGeeza' instagram!

Love the new C63 coupe looks mint big congrats.

That looks so good in white!
The others I have seen in various colours I was a bit cold about but that is superb.

Enjoy

Stunning! Enjoy....

That looks so good in white!
The others I have seen in various colours I was a bit cold about but that is superb.

Enjoy

Thanks mate. Appreciate it. I took a long time deciding on spec.

Nice the coupe is better looking than the saloon for sure.

Loving the centre locking nut rims.

Congrats.

They are a beautiful car. In the last model I preferred the saloon to the coupe and nows it's reversed.

Spotted a really nice matt grey one outside work a few weeks back. Sounded great too.

Attachments

• image-926829705.jpg
    image-926829705.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 133
Well I've managed to put 500 miles on now in a couple of days. Just another 500 to go until I can really test the beast.
This thing is still epic. Ill try and write a decent review once it's run in but in the mean time ive changed my plates over and put a shorter rear one on which I think somehow even manages to make the thing look even wider.
Ill leave you with a couple more photos.

View attachment 60178

View attachment 60179

View attachment 60180

Last edited:
Windsor farm shop there :). Do you commute through old windsor - I've seen a white coupe driving through on my way to work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom