C63s Coupe....at last

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Boycie999

Car
C63
Well October 2015 I placed and order and deposit on a car I didn't really know a lot about other than some press shots and spec sheet. Having been delayed over and over I had nearly given up on the idea...
Until last Friday when I finally took delivery of the beast.

I have only done a couple of hundred miles so far so cant say too much other than Christ. Im limited to about 4000rpm but even at that this thing is a machine..

The handling is amazing, engine on another level....then I decided to have a play in Sport + in manual. Awesome fun and then I slipped on the paddle and downshifted firing the revs to 4000 from 2500 and BANG, CRACK, BANG,BANG POP....where the hell did that come from.

By no means have I had enough time in it to do a decent review and im no good at writing one but as soon as I can ill try to get something in writing on here to give you an idea what its like properly.

I meant to clean, detail and ceramic coat it today having spent a small fortune on kit....well that failed as I was too busy driving aimlessly and constantly searching for an excuse just to pop out for some 'milk.'

Ill leave it there at a couple of photos if I can attach them and ill come back to this thread just as soon as I stop wasting super unleaded...

View attachment 60141

View attachment 60142

View attachment 60143

Last edited:
Love the new shape! Normally a new model grows on you but the c63s is lovely. Be a while until I can afford one. Congrats.

That's lovely, love the rear end of these cars. I think they look a lot more striking and classy than the w204

I don't like it........

I LOVE IT. :bannana::bannana::bannana::bannana:

Ant. :D

Funnily enough, just came across your Instagram through 'LennytheGeeza' instagram!

Love the new C63 coupe looks mint big congrats.

That looks very nice!

That looks so good in white!
The others I have seen in various colours I was a bit cold about but that is superb.

Enjoy

Stunning! Enjoy....

That looks so good in white!
The others I have seen in various colours I was a bit cold about but that is superb.

Enjoy

Thanks mate. Appreciate it. I took a long time deciding on spec.

Nice the coupe is better looking than the saloon for sure.

Loving the centre locking nut rims.

Congrats.

They are a beautiful car. In the last model I preferred the saloon to the coupe and nows it's reversed.

Spotted a really nice matt grey one outside work a few weeks back. Sounded great too.

Attachments

• image-926829705.jpg
    image-926829705.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 133
Well I've managed to put 500 miles on now in a couple of days. Just another 500 to go until I can really test the beast.
This thing is still epic. Ill try and write a decent review once it's run in but in the mean time ive changed my plates over and put a shorter rear one on which I think somehow even manages to make the thing look even wider.
Ill leave you with a couple more photos.

View attachment 60178

View attachment 60179

View attachment 60180

Last edited:
Windsor farm shop there :). Do you commute through old windsor - I've seen a white coupe driving through on my way to work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom