C63s coupe Personal/buisness lease

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Furkan

Car
Audi s3
Was wondering if anyone has found any offers on lease deals for the c63s coupe. The ones i have found so far seem to be similar price across the companies.

Was wondering if anyone has found any offers on lease deals for the c63s coupe. The ones i have found so far seem to be similar price across the companies.

I've just ordered mine and now the long wait starts ! Went through Drive the Deal who seem to routinely secure between 9-10% discount if you use Merc finance at 4.8%. I tried going through a dealer with the figures but it was just painful.

Thank you for your response. I actually had drive the deal call me back today but they would only quote me for PCP and not mercedes personal/buisness lease and said i would have to sort that with the dealer once i give a deposit??
They wouldnt tell me whom dealer is. Which dealer did you get put through to? Would be nice to know if it is close by. I would prefer face to face interaction and the option of collecting the car instead of delivery

They're a bit guarded on who the dealer is so that you don't go direct. But once you're happy with the price, they open up and you end up talking directly to the dealer. I had an initial quote but wanted it tweaking which I did with the dealer. Once your set, they take the deposit and off you go. I'm collecting the car when it arrives so it will be a normal dealer experience. I guess the way a lot of this works is what would normally be a salesman commission goes into discounting the car and paying Drive the Deal's broker fee. They use one specific dealer and I was told they channel a fair amount of business through them. PM me and I'll let you know who it is but be warned, going direct to any Merc dealer can be a real chore to secure the same level of discount !

They're a bit guarded on who the dealer is so that you don't go direct. But once you're happy with the price, they open up and you end up talking directly to the dealer. I had an initial quote but wanted it tweaking which I did with the dealer. Once your set, they take the deposit and off you go. I'm collecting the car when it arrives so it will be a normal dealer experience. I guess the way a lot of this works is what would normally be a salesman commission goes into discounting the car and paying Drive the Deal's broker fee. They use one specific dealer and I was told they channel a fair amount of business through them. PM me and I'll let you know who it is but be warned, going direct to any Merc dealer can be a real chore to secure the same level of discount !

Thank you very much for the information. Unfortunately being a new member with only a few posts i cant PM just yet :doh:

We bought an MB through Drive the deal a few years back and were routed to MB Swansea Fleet sales.

That doesn't mean that's who they are using now - it's whichever dealer comes up with the best rates in any given quarter.

Hi gruffalo,

I ended up going through drive the deal and placed the order about 4 weeks ago.the dealership i got was a mercedes in the midlands. I was wondering afte how long did you get your order number and build slot? And if you had taken delivery of the car, how long was it from order date?

The salesperson im with is being extremly slow with any response. I guess that comes with getting a big discount.

I used buyacar 5 months ago on my C63s to get a great quote. I then just found a local MB dealer that would match the quote. They did and still took a couple of hundred off.

I used buyacar 5 months ago on my C63s to get a great quote. I then just found a local MB dealer that would match the quote. They did and still took a couple of hundred off.

Did the same for PCP finance as well trawled the internet for the best PCP deal I could find from independents, took it to the MB dealer and they matched it and knocked off anothe .3%.

Folks can I jump in and ask what sort of deals are available approximately? I've only had a brief look and leases seem to be around the £1k per month mark.

Folks can I jump in and ask what sort of deals are available approximately? I've only had a brief look and leases seem to be around the £1k per month mark.

£9,202.05 off a C63s saloon through drive the deal.

No idea what that equates to per month, but it takes the price down to £59,297.95

Last edited:
Hi gruffalo,

I ended up going through drive the deal and placed the order about 4 weeks ago.the dealership i got was a mercedes in the midlands. I was wondering afte how long did you get your order number and build slot? And if you had taken delivery of the car, how long was it from order date?

The salesperson im with is being extremly slow with any response. I guess that comes with getting a big discount.

Oh it's like being a kid on Christmas Eve ! I ordered mine at the end of October last year. The delivery date was 20th March, this slipped to 31st March and then pushed out to 5th April for delivery at the dealer. Last mail from the dealer included a screenshot which showed a VIN and build start date of 17th March and I think they take about a week to build. In answer to your question, I think the build slot comes quite quickly after order but it maybe some months away. I understand the key is seeing a VIN allocated which the dealer can easily lookup for you. This shows it's committed to production as without it, they can more easily shuffle the build scheduling of your car.

Oh it's like being a kid on Christmas Eve ! I ordered mine at the end of October last year. The delivery date was 20th March, this slipped to 31st March and then pushed out to 5th April for delivery at the dealer. Last mail from the dealer included a screenshot which showed a VIN and build start date of 17th March and I think they take about a week to build. In answer to your question, I think the build slot comes quite quickly after order but it maybe some months away. I understand the key is seeing a VIN allocated which the dealer can easily lookup for you. This shows it's committed to production as without it, they can more easily shuffle the build scheduling of your car.

How do you stand for the new VED rates for 1st April. I presume because your dealer has a VIN they can assign a reg for registering before the 1st.

That ties in with mine. I ordered right at the end of November, delivery 20th April, pushed out to 11 May. A few weeks back when I got told about the delay, they said all c63s had been put back because of a parts shortage, whether that's true or not, who knows!

How do you stand for the new VED rates for 1st April. I presume because your dealer has a VIN they can assign a reg for registering before the 1st.

I've been told although yet to see it in writing, for any cars originally scheduled for delivery in March which are subsequently delayed into April, Mercedes will pay the VED difference for a period of three years. Not entirely fair as there could be an effect on trade in value but that's a whole different conversation.

I've been told although yet to see it in writing, for any cars originally scheduled for delivery in March which are subsequently delayed into April, Mercedes will pay the VED difference for a period of three years. Not entirely fair as there could be an effect on trade in value but that's a whole different conversation.

I can confirm that's right, we had a communication from head office saying exactly that. I have a customer who bought through this forum who's car is in the same position.

I can't imagine it will have any effect on resale value, as it's only an extra £180 per year and I'm sure will be the norm by then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi gruffalo,

Hi - I've used DTD three times , I couldn't get a better deal anywhere. (Car wow etc). The dealership arrant that great in terms of responding , the first car I bought with them I was unhappy because like you I felt they were unreaponsive but as the collection date got closer they were far more active , unfortunately you need to be patient! (It's tough , I know , as by nature I'm not !). Anyway if you do have an issue with the dealer contact DTD , I'm my experience there very proactive and know who to contact at the dealership to get things sorted quickly. There good guys and I personally am more comfortable having them
As intermediarys than going direct to Mercedes anyway. They are effectively this dealerships biggest customer so have way more influence than an individual ! I have a c63s on order with them at the moment that I'm waiting on a build date for so
I know your pain !

Just had an update on mine, the delivery to dealership has come forward by a couple of days to next Monday so I guess it hit the 17th March build slot on time. It's current location is Zeebrugge. I plan to collect w/c 9th April after I'm back from holiday. I think I can now start to get excited !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom