C63s creaking noise

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

roblaurie

Car
C63s Saloon
My C63s suffers from a creaking noise over anything but smooth tarmac. I've read that the US has identified a suspension problem that requires new springs and other parts. Has anyone in the UK heard of this? My local dealer denies all knowledge.

My C63s suffers from a creaking noise over anything but smooth tarmac. I've read that the US has identified a suspension problem that requires new springs and other parts. Has anyone in the UK heard of this? My local dealer denies all knowledge.

Same thing in my E63 4matic. Brought it to Mercedes dealer in Birmingham, technician has found a problem in suspension.They are doing it right now. After they finish job, I will ask to do proper suspension check, to see what other problems there are.

Was your's the white one at MSL recently having a little extra life breathed into it?

Lovely car!

Thanks for that. I've booked mine into a local dealer to see what they think.

No, mine's blue. I've only had it 3 weeks and haven't got round to putting any photos on the website yet.

Sorry Rob,my post was aimed at David39 from Russia. I should have made it clearer.

So, when do we see photos of your beast?:D

When the weather bucks up and I can get outside to take some !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom