C63s FACTORY BLOCK

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

supaer

Car
Here - C63s AMG - GONE - C63 507 - Here - Golf R - Here - BMW M135i - GONE - M4 Competition
So I ordered a new C63s coupe at the end of March from a Mercedes dealer in the London area, Obsidian black, black wheels, HUD, Carbon Ceramics, Carbon Pack I and II, premium package, lane assist, everything really apart from the glovebox air freshener. I have been waiting a long time and have not had a main car so it has been even worse. Anyway, cars original delivery date was 6th July, it then came back to 27th June, happy days!! HOWEVER the dealer was telling me it should have arrived in Zebrugge to be shipped to England now which as it left the factory on the 9th June it hadn’t I asked him to look into it and find out why. So after getting the usual not sure sir, I kicked up a fuss and said I need dates and an update as the computer ones the dealer was using is obviously wrong.. Apparently they have now found out that the car has been made and there is a block on those models leaving the factory, not sure if this means no parts, faulty parts etc… or what it means.

I have a road trip planned in August and wanted to try and do the running in and the 1500 mile diff service before I left, however now I still do not have a date when the car will come, what the problem is and not sure I actually even believe the dealer.

I know August is the shut down for the factory and I have a feeling I wont see this car until September, has anyone else ordered a c63 that is expecting delivery soon?

They have offered me a c63s saloon to keep me busy for the time my car is not due, which makes me think they are trying to soften the blow for some bad news soon

Any advice would be helpful

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom