C63s Finally arrives... pics attached

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

supaer

Car
Here - C63s AMG - GONE - C63 507 - Here - Golf R - Here - BMW M135i - GONE - M4 Competition
So at long last after the factory blocks and four months of waiting she finally arrived. Happy is an understatement... Here are some pics for you all!!

My spec -
Obsidian black
Night Pack
19/20"black wheels
Premium plus
Blind spot/steering and lane tracking
Head up display
Carbon centre console
Carbon pack I and II
Carbon Ceramics

First plan is to get the front windows tinted and then throw on some spacers.

Luckily it came before the August factory shutdown so exited i have summer to play with it!!

Will get round to doing a full write up soon - Intagram @supaer

Hope the pictures work!

[URL=http://s1243.photobucket.com/user/Supaer/media/IMG_7250_zpsyooxohm

Very nice indeed, needs lowering also from looking at the pics. Congrats !

I agree - the arches look too wide.

That said it lacks subtlety already and lowering it and widening the track isn't going to help with that!

Each to their own of course :).

Perfection.Best choice of alloys to!

Is it just the front brakes which are carbon ceramic like with the saloon and estate?

Is it just the front brakes which are carbon ceramic like with the saloon and estate?

Yes. C class only comes with ceramics at fronts

That looks beautiful! Waiting for my A45 the come in September which is also Obsidian black with the black pack and aero pack! The wait is killing me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can never go wrong lowering it a tad and spacing the wheels out flush to arches with a slight stretched tyre it looks good on any car.

I'm a bit confused, this looks like a great driving machine but there seems to be a need to add spacers and lower it a bit.

I am obviously missing something here. Can someone enlighten me on the need (or reason) for these modifications to be required on a brand new AMG as cool as this one.

The OP is excluded from answering my question... I just made up that rule :)

I'm a bit confused, this looks like a great driving machine but there seems to be a need to add spacers and lower it a bit.

I am obviously missing something here. Can someone enlighten me on the need (or reason) for these modifications to be required on a brand new AMG as cool as this one.

The OP is excluded from answering my question... I just made up that rule :)

The question should be why not? Yeah it's an amazing machine but it's not perfect it's built to be used all over the world so maybe it sits a bit high for this guy's liking and the spacers well any car looks better than the wheels stuck in to far, it's an amg why wouldn't you want to modify it some more that's what makes it fun and not the same as the next guys vehicle, just because the next person might not do that don't mean it's wrong just personal taste my friend.

We have brand new bmw M2,3,4,5 ect all come in for certain modifications coilovers, wheels, body kits ect they always get a lot of good attention not everyones a purist were not collecting cars for museums were building are dream cars.

I always wonder if there's a point to stop modding a brand new car. I understand it's sometimes personal preference for either looks, performance or both.

I wonder what the cut off point is, or even if there is one. Obviously this is not a cheap car and AMG (assuming they are good at what they do) must surely make the car as good as it can be.

Next step up, would someone mod a new GTS AMG? Or is that perfect? How about new Ferrari's or Lamborghini's would someone mod those cars? Would anyone ever buy a Bugatti Veyron and lower that and pop a few spacers on? If so, why? I'm fairly sure it's as good as a car can be straight from the factory.

My post is not questioning suggestions on this thread. I'm just really curious if there is a car deemed perfect enough to require no mods?

I suppose choosing a paint colour is modding or personalising a new car.

Just as someone wants a blue car instead of a white one, another might want it a bit lower, a bit louder a bit faster.

As to the perfect car, park a GTS or even perhaps a nice Aston on my drive for a month and I promise to report back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom