C63S Mapping in Progress

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ACID

MB Enthusiast
Car
C63 Supercharged Stage 3 and E63s Estate
Mapping work in progress on the Brand New C63s, keep your eyes peeled, results to come!!!

Brave owner having a new car mapped and losing his engine warranty !!!

Will a mapped "S" make more than the regular C63 4ltr when mapped ?

You'd have thought it would have been remapped by now though.

A couple of the big German MB tuners have already cracked the ECU of the new W205 C63 quite sometime ago and have done vmax with decent results.

Brabus offer 590bhp

From what I read in EVO mag DMS had successfully remapped one at a cost of £2,280 as there was 10 hours labour involved.
This is because the ECU is hidden between the engine and the lower subframe.
To access two of the bolts the charge coolers, and radiator fan have to be removed as well as other brackets. Two coolant circuits also have to be drained.
However they reputedly got 642bhp and 584lbft torque.
Gone are the days of OBD socket tuning on new cars!

From what I read in EVO mag DMS had successfully remapped one at a cost of £2,280 as there was 10 hours labour involved.
This is because the ECU is hidden between the engine and the lower subframe.
To access two of the bolts the charge coolers, and radiator fan have to be removed as well as other brackets. Two coolant circuits also have to be drained.
However they reputedly got 642bhp and 584lbft torque.
Gone are the days of OBD socket tuning on new cars!

It's been that way for most BMW's for many years now (5+) , ECU (DME) need to be removed and opened up

I've heard the C63 can make 680 with remap and intercoooler and I understand Eurocharged USA have seen over 800bhp with the addition of their turbo kit .

Big numbers , too much power for RWD though !

I'm guessing not well :(

RENNtech has been on this platform for a long time and c63 and c63S sees about 600 bhp just on a map and with further mods you look at the 800 bhp mark https://youtu.be/lCaFoI9uYA4
https://youtu.be/vfhpl692qeo

Again peak figures mean zero it's how power is delivered across the rev range.

Last edited:
Surely mor epower to the reat wheels is that last thing these cars need?? Been out in miine witht he wet greasy roads over the last few days and it is already a handful!

Surely mor epower to the reat wheels is that last thing these cars need?? Been out in miine witht he wet greasy roads over the last few days and it is already a handful!

For the times the roads aren't wet and greasy.

Which is about 15% of the time!

Dont get me wrong I am a big hairy man who likes all the power in the world but having owned 3 C63's I have a reasonable understanding of the car and its dynamics and power is not something it is lacking.

For the times the roads aren't wet and greasy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom