C63s premium coupe insurance

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DSH

Car
C63s coupe premium
New car incoming, any pointers on insurance companies please, just done quick online check with Churchill and coupe not even listed!

Hi DSH.
I'm with Churchill. 2017 C63 coupe
Premium just under £300.00
Hope this helps.

Hi DSH.
I'm with Churchill. 2017 C63 coupe
Premium just under £300.00
Hope this helps.

The price does lol, might have to call them as mentioned can't seem to find specific car online.

Yeah.

I pay almost the same for my 10yr old Smart ForTwo.

I had suspended my policy while waiting for my new car, so I had to call them when it was delivered.

Good luck.

Last edited:
Individuals commenting on their premiums are all well and good, but premiums very so much dependent on location, marital status, driving record, etc., that it's not a meaningful like-for-like comparison, even for an identical car.

For standard and unmodified cars, you really need to start by using one or more of the aggregators (CompareTheMarket, MoneySupermarket, etc.). You'll get a list of quotes that gives you a baseline selection of quotes

HTH
Chris

^ Excellent advice.

It's also worth doing a quote with Aviva who underwrite the Mercedes-Benz Insurance policies as I've found them to be generally competitive and often with less restrictive cover than some other offerings.

^ Excellent advice.

It's also worth doing a quote with Aviva who underwrite the Mercedes-Benz Insurance policies as I've found them to be generally competitive and often with less restrictive cover than some other offerings.

Just did - they were £200 more than other mainstream insurers :|
The problem I'm finding is most want a tracker fitted as well - not a fan of trackers at all - for me I'd rather not have the car back if people go to that much trouble to steal it; weird that there are cars valued the same out there but treated totally differently by the companies.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom