C63s W205 Must have MOD’s

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

SatinGrey

Car
C63s W205
Hi I recently just purchased a C63s W205. I have heard a lot about mods to consider. Downpipes, decat, intake, inter coolers, remaps, resonator delete, any ideas of which is good and pros and cons. Also any good garages to take it to have the work done. Heard a lot of good about MSL and also GAD tuning in Essex.

Thanks chaps.

I don't have a C63, but the best bang for buck mod by far in my opinion would be a stage 1 ECU remap. And if you don't have an LSD, that would be next on my list.

Hi I recently just purchased a C63s W205. I have heard a lot about mods to consider. Downpipes, decat, intake, inter coolers, remaps, resonator delete, any ideas of which is good and pros and cons. Also any good garages to take it to have the work done. Heard a lot of good about MSL and also GAD tuning in Essex.

Thanks chaps.
Where you based buddy ?

Thanks chaps.
We’ve found the stage 2 package with decat downpipes the most popular on this model, That will take you to around 630 BHP 🙃

Drop us a message if you’d like a quotation 👌

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom