C63s

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

effy37

Car
C63s saloon
Hello everyone.....
I put a deposit on a C63s saloon yesterday, it’s a 65 plate, with a really good spec, in iridium silver, with night pack, it’s covered 36k, and has a transferable MB warranty until November, I intend to extend this warranty and have been quoted £450 for a year, by MB, I think it may be under quoted but will wait and see.

A brief car history over the past 9 years……E92 M3, Porsche 911 Gen 2, M4 Comp, F10 M5 Comp, then I had a Range Rover sport autobiography…….But I’m totally ready to get back into a sports car…….I must say when I drove it yesterday that exhaust noise……UNBELIEVABLE

I am still a current member on M3cutters which I’ve found to be a helpful forum, I’m looking forward to this being the same

Welcome to MBClub and congratulations on your new car, you’ll be delighted I’m sure. I’m fairly confident that the warranty renewal will be more than £450 but you’re expecting that so less of an issue. My guess is £1260

Thank you Bobby, yes I think your correct about renewing the warranty, my F10 M5 was just over £1k......but would you recommend having it, what are the known issues with the C63s

Cheers

Welcome to the forum. Congratulations on you’re new car. Sounds great. Look forward to hearing about it and seeing a few photos.
When is collection day?

Hello mate.....hopefully collecting late tomorrow or Tuesday they have got to clear some finance first, as I viewed Saturday nothing could be done..... I will of course post some pictures up as these forums need plenty ;)

A quick update......I have been waiting for the finance to be cleared on the motor, I should be picking it up Friday 🤞

Only 2 sleepless nights to go then:D

All being well it's only 1 sleep to go.....the nice thing about buying a few miles way is the nice drive home, getting used to the motor.

Thank you Bobby, yes I think your correct about renewing the warranty, my F10 M5 was just over £1k......but would you recommend having it, what are the known issues with the C63s

Cheers

Welcome to the forum .

I don't have one so not a lot of knowledge about the car itself , but I do know from reading other posts on the subject that these cars are attractive to thieves , so please be careful about security ; in particular if your car has keyless go , we read a lot about thieves 'snatching' the code from outside your house to activate the car ; and some members have had home invasions to get the keys .

Has yours got a tracker ?

As I say , not a failing of the car itself , but please be careful .

Welcome to the forum .

I don't have one so not a lot of knowledge about the car itself , but I do know from reading other posts on the subject that these cars are attractive to thieves , so please be careful about security ; in particular if your car has keyless go , we read a lot about thieves 'snatching' the code from outside your house to activate the car ; and some members have had home invasions to get the keys .

Has yours got a tracker ?

As I say , not a failing of the car itself , but please be careful .

Hi mate, thank you for taking time to write what you have.......I do have keyless go, and am aware of what thieves can achieve. I keep the keys in a faraday pouch to be on the safe side, and have Gap insurance, so if it is stolen I shouldn't lose out financially... As for a tracker it doesn't have one.

Reactions: 219
Come on then, let us know what your first thoughts are.
I’m sure you are over the moon with it. It certainly does look a lovely example.

Come on then, let us know what your first thoughts are.
I’m sure you are over the moon with it. It certainly does look a lovely example.

Well boys.....when I'm driving it there isn't a person in the whole world who would be able to punch the smile off my face ;) The noise is unbelievable.......I'm still getting used to it, and for some reason there seems to be a lot of plod around today, so I don't want to attract to much attention .......I should be going away next week, and will be leaving it at a detailers, to have a ceramic coat applied and the 2 x front wheels redone as the lacquer has peeled on the edge, and it's already playing on my mind.....I was averaging 34 mpg on the way home yesterday but that's dropped considerably:p

Hi mate, thank you for taking time to write what you have.......I do have keyless go, and am aware of what thieves can achieve. I keep the keys in a faraday pouch to be on the safe side, and have Gap insurance, so if it is stolen I shouldn't lose out financially... As for a tracker it doesn't have one.
Double tap the key and it switches off, preventing someone capturing the code and doing keyless entry. It switches back on next time you press a button on the key.

Double post...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom