Calcite WHITE! Is it Cool?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

55NF

Car
BMW / Golf GTD MK8
I chose white for my new C350 Cdi back in March & macho'd it up wiuth the 18" AMG whhels.

I'm wish I'd gone for black. It's a bit too flash for me and a bit bling. Wish I'd gone for a more business like conservative colour. My last five cars have been black & I decided to have a change, one extreme to the other!

My Grandmother had a stroke a few months ago & I have to look after her poodle sometimes & take it in my car. The image isn't good when I'm in the car with my Dad & the poodle.

Any other members with white C's or E's ?

m1.jpg

m5.jpg

m11.jpg

+2 especially with that pano roof. Good choice. :thumb:

My black is a swine to keep clean too.

Loving it ,i wanted calcite white but opted for black as its leased,MB finance were worried about future values and would not supply me awhite one:mad:

I like it, the issue is the poodle.....

Lets be honest no car no matter what colour with two blokes and a poodle will look good :)

If you really dont like it get it wrapped! saw a wrapped matte white 997 911 today and it looked stunning

Looks very nice! The wheels suit it very well. For me though the inside could do with a different colour leather, Designo white or Flamenco red would be the Mutt's :D

Loving it ,i wanted calcite white but opted for black as its leased,MB finance were worried about future values and would not supply me awhite one:mad:

That's odd as I didn't have an issue with MB business lease & white, however I've just ordered a 118d M Sport hatchback for the wife, and they insisted on metallic paint for fear of future residuals.

If you really dont like it get it wrapped! saw a wrapped matte white 997 911 today and it looked stunning

What's 'wrapped' ? I have to be careful what I do to it being on contract etc

What's 'wrapped' ? I have to be careful what I do to it being on contract etc

a wrap is a plastic sheet they heat up and it sticks to the paint work , you can have any colour you want it last about 4 years but you have to very carefull how you clean it . i believe it fairly expensive . personally your car looks great and white seems to becoming the new black anyway .

I thought about White but wasn't brave enough, saying that it has become very 'popular' over the last few years and dare I say is becoming a regular sight on the road. I saw my first DR520 in matt white at the w/e and thought it looked very good.

Your car also looks very, very nice. All you need is a Brabus kit and you'll be done.....

Simon

those wheels suit the white perfectly

if too 'bling', just don't clean it and it will be more subtle :)

An absolute mission to keep clean, all it takes is a bit of moisture on the roads, and it's dirty again!

IMG_4706.jpg

I prefer white to black but some cars just don't suit it and some companies visions of white are more beige or pale grey than pure white.

Poodle ? Get a West Highland Terrier - a proper little white dog ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom