Calcite white?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

dsl55

Car
Audi A4 - not for long!!
I had ordered my new c class about a month ago but have learnt this evening that the order was never placed for reasons relating to the business i work for and the relationship with the lease company. Anyway, i had spec'd calcite white but from what i can tell calcite has been replaced by polar white - can anyone confirm this is definitely the case?

I had ordered my new c class about a month ago but have learnt this evening that the order was never placed for reasons relating to the business i work for and the relationship with the lease company. Anyway, i had spec'd calcite white but from what i can tell calcite has been replaced by polar white - can anyone confirm this is definitely the case?

you can see the difference on the link below of the two colours - both are still currently available but polar seems to be a more cleaner and popular whiate - i went for obisidian black but seagulls now follow me!:wallbash:

http://www.mbclub.co.uk/forums/mercedes-news/126912-c-class-coupe-sport-amg-sports-package-20.html

Thanks for that, polar looks more like the audi ibis white, i quite like the calcite being a bit creamy white like the jap whites of old. Not sure what i will do now i may have a choice

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom