Calfornia sues car markers for pollution?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
No doubt they've got David Begg & Ralph Nader on their team .

If I onwed any of those companies , i would be promptly looking to pull out of california.

Seems to be more hassle than its worth

If they successfully sue the car makers there for causing the pollution, they might as well sue the gun makers too for the deaths. ;)

Ridiculous silly season headline attracting rubbish. This case should be thrown out before it gets anywhere near a formal legal hearing.

fuzzer said:
If I onwed any of those companies , i would be promptly looking to pull out of california.

Seems to be more hassle than its worth

I agree with you! Trouble is California (on its own) is the world's 5th biggest economy. Companies simply can't ignore it.

This reminds me of when Senna was killed in a way. The Italians wanted to charge Frank Williams and Patrick Head with culpable man-slaughter. This farcical move was only largely halted by the threats of the other constructors to stop racing in Italy through fear of prosecution.

I wonder if we will see a California with no vehicles?

Like the old saying, be careful what you wish for.....

Good old politicians. You would never, ever, ever guess that there's an election coming and a green vote to be courted.

Never mind that the California has licensed these terrible polluting cars and thereby acquiesced to their by-products, eh?

I mean, what does Arnie drive? A Hummer!! How hypocritical can you get

only in America

when oh when will these people take responsability for themselve?

jeremytaylor said:
I mean, what does Arnie drive? A Hummer!! How hypocritical can you get
Arnie wants hydrogen-only highways! Also up until very recently diesel was banned in the state of california (for passenger vehicles anyway) because of the pollution.

See I've been telling everyone diesel is evil, but do they believe me?:rolleyes:

Shude said:
Arnie wants hydrogen-only highways! Also up until very recently diesel was banned in the state of california (for passenger vehicles anyway) because of the pollution.

See I've been telling everyone diesel is evil, but do they believe me?:rolleyes:

DIE-sel evil? :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom