Calipers & Wheels

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BruLan

Car
SLK350, VW Tiguan , Mini Cooper
Hi,
I've recently bought a CLK 500 as a weekend Toy and because of the type of person I am its got to look perfect !!
Its got AMG Alloys which could do with a refurb - Any ideas ? I would like to get the Outsides Polished is his possible ?
Also the Calipers need a seeing too (!) any ideas ?
I'm in Staffs
Thanks Bruce

take it to a detailer - plenty on here - just look through the posts

I have used Lepsons twice before and their work is second to none! Best in the business- not cheap but you get what you pay for.

If the calipers are in perfect working order and just need a but if love all you need is a bit of time, patience, a wire brush, paint brush and a tin of Hammerite in the colour of your choice.... Perfect excuse to do them while the wheels are away for refurb..

HAd my wheels done at Lepsons last week. First class service and work. They are offering free car storage or courier delivery for four or more wheels at the moment.

We have completed many wheels for customers on here. Take a look at some in threads you won't be worried about the quality, there absolutely perfect. On top of that we over crystal lacquer protection coatings that last about 16 months. To protect against pitting and road grime.

Found a proper Company in Burton - Refurbing 4 Wheels - Painting Calipers
And some Bodywork (Repainting Bonnet and Tops of Wings ) for £650.00
Result !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom