Calling all CLS owners

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Animal Mother

Car
CLS 320 CDi, Audi S6, Disco 300tdi, Triumph Daytona
Having just bought a CLS 320 CDi (my first merc) I thought it would be nice to find out if there are any nice little tweaks, modifications, changes, hints or tips to do with the CLS?

I don't mean stuff like sticking body kits on etc, just things which you've found may come in handy, may be useful or improve the car etc etc.

if its a genuine brabus kit..... it wont effect warrenty!

Having just bought a CLS 320 CDi (my first merc) I thought it would be nice to find out if there are any nice little tweaks, modifications, changes, hints or tips to do with the CLS?

I don't mean stuff like sticking body kits on etc, just things which you've found may come in handy, may be useful or improve the car etc etc.

Having just sold mine, it depends what you have fitted and what Options you have? :dk:

This might give you a few ideas.

My CLS Photos

Having just sold mine, it depends what you have fitted and what Options you have? :dk:

This might give you a few ideas.

My CLS Photos

Same spec as yours matey except I have the 5 spokes not the 7s. I think that the valve covers and the pedal covers are the way to go. :thumb:

Cheers bud.

Birmingam dealer is offering this Brabus kit on the 320 Cls and it doesnt effect warranty regardless of mileage according to them..

They said they could do it for £950 inc labour of 2 hours.

Pedals covers are well worth it, valve caps will get robbed.

My Valve covers don't get robbed anymore. I say anymore because I did loose one just after I fitted them.

But now I secure them with a pair of Pliers which I keep in the car, so little fingers cannot undo them. :D :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom