Calling all Devon and Cornwall Members

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bingo999

Car
corsa 1.7cdti and saab 9-3
Just at an ideas phase atm and also depends on uptake but would be good to get to know who in this area are on the forum and organise a meeting to get to know eachother i know im possibly one of the younger ones so maybe a pub or something if not just a random car park somewhere lol. like i said open to suggestions and that. perhaps set a date for the middle of august.

Just at an ideas phase atm and also depends on uptake but would be good to get to know who in this area are on the forum and organise a meeting to get to know eachother i know im possibly one of the younger ones so maybe a pub or something if not just a random car park somewhere lol. like i said open to suggestions and that. perhaps set a date for the middle of august.

If you go for July or August you might even get gate crashers from further afield!!

For one, I'll be in Devon and Cornwall for a chunk of July and much of August!!

how does this sound meet at Tesco Lee Mill (by the petrol station) at 1400 on 14th August. that gives the travellers plenty of time to get there.
post code: PL21 9PE

if we get rained out there is a pub a mile or so up the road.

Two members from Plymouth/Cornwall here, thats me and Vealige :)

And could we not arrange to meet at the pub to start with :D

The Holland Inn at Hatt (Saltash) is supposed to be good :)

Two members from Plymouth/Cornwall here, thats me and Vealige :)

And could we not arrange to meet at the pub to start with :D

The Holland Inn at Hatt (Saltash) is supposed to be good :)

is the car park a good size? last thing we wanna do is organise is and end up with 10-15 cars and cant get parking. im game to meet at a pub tho :)

I shall be visiting parents in Stonehouse sometime in July or August (most probably in the BMW though) so if I can make it will try.

I must have driven past the Holland Inn hundreds of times - very large carpark.

I know it's cheeky so early on but a Sunday would be better for me and Ian. :)

I shall be visiting parents in Stonehouse sometime in July or August (most probably in the BMW though) so if I can make it will try.

I must have driven past the Holland Inn hundreds of times - very large carpark.

BMW's are permissable :D - I have one too! Although yours looks nice in your avatar! :thumb:

Pub with big carpark sounds like a plan. Not sure if the Holland Inn is still open?
The Windy Ridge down the road might be a better option? They were both owned by the same person but he went bankrupt. The Windy Ridge has been sold but the Holland Inn hasn't.
Google Maps
Or this place also in the same area...
Google Maps

Windy Ridge is no longer! It is falling to pieces!

Holland Inn definitely open and running, drive past it at least once a week. :)

how does this sound meet at the holland inn at 1300 on 14th August. that gives the travellers plenty of time to get there

The Holland Inn
Callington Road,
Hatt
Saltash,
Cornwall,
PL12 6PJ

Not when I'm down, but it was a long shot anyway given my current plans. Have a good one!

August can be tricky for me but pencil me in...

so the list is
Bingo
Gina
Janner (possibly)

just copy and paste with your name if you can attend

so the list is
Bingo
Gina
Janner (possibly)
moakesr

just copy and paste with your name if you can attend

Users who are viewing this thread