Calling all Geeks!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Spinal

MB Enthusiast
Car
x254, G350, Duster, S320, Mach1, 900ss and a few more
If you have had a stressfull day at work, click on the link now...
LINK
Otherwise, wait until that next user comes in/calls/etc saying that their "computer just stopped working" or that "a window popped up and I clicked yes, but I can't remember what it said"....

Probably my favorite is the WSYP program ;)

Michele

Thanks Michele

This one is currently my favourite courtesy of those very nice people at Redmond

Amazing! Thats going to get installed on all my computers! Really shows that M$ DO have a sense of humour!

Michele

Hmm I'm not convinced - it should bring up the POST and the boot-up screen + have more realistic timing ;).

wallingd said:
Hmm I'm not convinced - it should bring up the POST and the boot-up screen + have more realistic timing ;).

Geek:D :D :D

Dave, you can change your settings on many Mobos NOT to show the POST screen :p And if you activate the drive-activity option, its fairly realistic :p

Mine's over 4 years old so I don't konw, and have never seen that option before (actually I probably have on work Elonexes - evil, frail machines!). I dont use .scrs anyway - just blank the screen via power-down. Read recently that .scrs actually increase power consumption due to being more extravagant + thus using more CPU power than normal usage.

wallingd said:
Mine's over 4 years old so I don't konw, and have never seen that option before (actually I probably have on work Elonexes - evil, frail machines!). I dont use .scrs anyway - just blank the screen via power-down. Read recently that .scrs actually increase power consumption due to being more extravagant + thus using more CPU power than normal usage.

Until yesterday, I used the screensaver I've been using since I installed AfterDark on my Win3.1 machine... Starfield Simulation! (well, I lie... while I had 95 I used the haunted house too a bit...)

Long live the starfield!

Michele

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom