Calling All Londoners - TONIGHT!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

un1l

Car
CLK 230K
Hi Guys,

Just thought i would see if anyone fancies meeting up and driving down to Ace Cafe TONIGHT. It is German Night, its open to Bmw + Mercs, but for some reason theres never a good turnout on the MB front there!

Anyone else up for this, it starts at 6pm and goes on til 10-11pm, don't know about gettin there for I will be trying to get there for 730ish.

Event View

For those of you that don't know Ace Cafe is located in Stonebridge NW London; just off the A406 and 2 mins from the A40 (Hanger Lane exit).

Would be good to put a few faces to names on the forum!!
Anyone UP FOR IT??

I could possibly pop down :cool:

If there's a few others who can make it I'll try and be there? :)

Will

Edit to add - what's the parking like for these events? Only other time I've been to the Ace Cafe in a car there is/was nowhere to park for cars, people were parking over the road and in some Business Park/Carpet shops or something along the road a bit :crazy: Which sort of defeats the point of going there in a car..

I could possibly pop down :cool:

If there's a few others who can make it I'll try and be there? :)

Will

Edit to add - what's the parking like for these events? Only other time I've been to the Ace Cafe in a car there is/was nowhere to park for cars, people were parking over the road and in some Business Park/Carpet shops or something along the road a bit :crazy: Which sort of defeats the point of going there in a car..

If you get there early you can park in the Cafe Car park...

If you are unable to get inside however, you can park opposite the cafe, people often reverse up onto the path there..and you car is still in sight for people to look at.

Thankfully - the rain has stopped as well!!!

If you are unable to get inside however, you can park opposite the cafe, people often reverse up onto the path there..and you car is still in sight for people to look at.

Thankfully - the rain has stopped as well!!!
Did you go there yesterday?Any good turn out?

a good night was had by all, and it kept fine, i think about 20 mercs, including 2 pagoda's, 280se 3.5 coupe, 280se [108], 114 coupe, 129 sl55 amg, and about 30 bmw's

Yeah i've got a couple of pics that i will be puttin up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom