Calling c63 owners ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

davycaslad

Car
C 320 cdi sport
I am currently thinking about a c63 and would like to know how many miles owners are getting for a tank of fuel ?

Depends on how you drive it..... It costs me around £78 to fill mine up and I can get 25 mpg + over an average of an hour at 50 - 60 mph constant or 9 - 12 mpg if I am bleating it round the track. Normally it sits at 19 - 21 mpg!

Hi Davy

i average 20.0 mpg but on a good run can get 24.5 mpg - however on a trackday i was down at 8.3 mpg
It runs on premium so costs approx £80 to fill up
I fill it up every 4/5 days on average
when im busy i might fill it 3 times in 2 days:eek:
range is approx 240 miles for me

please ask Benjy to elaborate on him travelling at 50 -60 mph hehe!:D

Hi Davy

i average 20.0 mpg but on a good run can get 24.5 mpg - however on a trackday i was down at 8.3 mpg
It runs on premium so costs approx £80 to fill up
I fill it up every 4/5 days on average
when im busy i might fill it 3 times in 2 days:eek:
range is approx 240 miles for me

please ask Benjy to elaborate on him travelling at 50 -60 mph hehe!:D

Ok ok....very rarely but this is a family show! LOL

Looking forward seeing you Saturday Jet

I can get 25 mpg + over an average of an hour at 50 - 60 mph constant

For an hour? I haven't managed to do that for more than about 10 constant minutes......!!!

Thread starter, the best I've got in town (London) was 16mpg, flowing roads, lucky with the lights on a 20 minute run.

Best I've had on a long-ish run (100 miles each way, motorway for about 80% of the time, London the rest) was 22mpg one direction (comfort mode) and 20mpg (standard mode).

Range is as stated already - unless you do a Benjy for a full tank, you're looking at 250 miles - the computer might suggest more initially, but your right foot will soon correct that optimism.

Soon I'll be past my next key milestone, my MPG average will fall, and thereafter I'll do my own write up.

Entirely dependendent on volume as controlled by the loud pedal.
+1 on comments from Mika and Benjy (hope to see you see you Saturday)

I get 22-23mpg with mostly mix of moterway, A road and occassional spirited driving. This equates to range of around 300 miles.
I reckon if you really try hard you may reach 25mpg if you go 60-70 mph on moterways. If you do mostly city driving you will get around 15-17mpg.
Trackdays and I reckon you will get 10mpg

If you're just curious then it ranges between 17mpg (city driving) and 26mpg (motorway), if it bothers you, then this car isn't for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom