Calling W124 E500E Owners - 2016 International Meeting - 18 June 2016 MB MK

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

500E

MB Enthusiast
Car
1994 E500 Limited / 2008 C63 AMG
Hey all,

The 2016 E500E W124 meeting will be in the UK this year, previously being held in various locations in Europe. The event will be held at the 2016 Mercedes-Benz National Concours on 18 June 2016, starting at 9AM. A whole day of W124 500’s and everything M-B!

The event is held at the Mercedes-Benz UK headquarters in Milton Keynes (About 1 hour north of London) and is the most important event in the M-B Club UK calendar.. Hundreds of Mercedes-Benz cars on display and thousands of spectators.

Our cars will have a special display area and those of us who are Official MB Club UK members are eligible to compete in the Concours.

- To participate please PM me and I will send you the Concours entry form. Deadline is 1st of June, all participants must complete the form and E-mail it back to me and I will post it to the Concours management (group entry).
- The meeting is free to attend as it is a non profit event. All owners of the W124036 series are welcomed to participate. Owners who can not attend with their cars are welcomed as well.

If anyone has questions please shout. In the meantime, spread the word to any E500E owners you know in the UK and Europe as we want this to be a big turn out.

Cheers,

Bill

Darn.. would love to come but can't take Saturdays off at moment... too busy

Just to show what a great forum this is Jay I will sacrifice my time to take your 500E out for the day. :D

Bill im in.. Have posted on the 500E forum.

Just to show what a great forum this is Jay I will sacrifice my time to take your 500E out for the day. :D

Me and a few other non 500 124 owners will be there Matt so welcome to join us

Unfortunately I was only kidding with Jay. I cannot actually make the day. One day you will actually see my baby!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom