Camaro Z28

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

bpsorrel

MB Enthusiast
Car
'21 C300 Coupe, '20 SLC Final Edition, Peugeot 208 (hers!) and a new Ford Kuga in Russia
Just been seduced by a 1998 Camaro Z28! 5.7 litre V8 and breathtaking acceleration! Even cornering is good, thanks to euro setup suspension and big wheels. Interior not that exciting (in the US tradition) but the car looks amazing and is a true performance bargain at £4K!

Not bought it yet, but seriously tempted as a wild toy! (this always happens while my wife's away!) Also CCC would keep it for me and allow some members to use it when I don't need it. (They'd also insure, tax and repair it!)

Do you think I'm inspired or just plain stupid? :D

Similar to this one

02.jpg

That's probably what my wife would prescribe - especially as she's doing a psychology course in Russia right now! :D

TBH, I was just thinking of a years fun and then maybe moving up to a 2000 (ish) R129... :)

Lol!!

They often say that there is no replacement for displacement ........ as long as there is a bit of style.

That car is making a Ford Probe look classy.

Gofer it!!

I rented a new Camaro SS in USA recently (why? - because I could). It was a totally rubbish car inside but looked and sounded magnificent. A real boys toy for 4K? Just think of the fun factor, efen if it does fall to bits.

You know you want one..............

So, looks like most think I'm mad! LOL
I must be in a very small minority that like the look of these Camaro/Firebirds. Still prefer the 'Vette of course, but even at £12K, it's not a cheap toy to play with for a year or so and the same applies to an SL - too expensive to play around with! Could always go for a late '90s Alfa GTV - they go for under £2K these days! :)

Does it look THAT bad actually??? :dk:

Camaro

Urban Dictionary: camaro

"the official mode of transportation of mullets around the world."

"One of the fastest modes of transportation known to mullet-kind. Also driven by poor rednecks who don't know any better and never will."

"Final stage of a white trash starter kit"

"A device or mode of transportation used while courting your sister, mother or any other immediate family member with a vagina. Usually has to be traded in for a shabby pickup truck once the young-uns start coming."

"A car which exemplifies poor taste and lack of a higher education on the owner's part while nevertheless offering excellent straight-line performance and pretty decent grip (if not handling). The equivalent of a girl you'd hit from behind with a paper bag over her head."

"quite possibly the white trashiest car know to man kind, discontinued in 2002 because its ****, a car purchased by poor ass rednecks because they can't afford a corvette"

"A common site of human reproduction."

"A wanna-be sports car discontinued by Chevrolet for being a piece of ****."

"An overstyled, over rated vehicle which is purchased by cheapskates and posers who cant commit to buying a corvette."

"Girl version of a Trans AM, the other mullet-mobile."

Phew!!! Well, I don't have a mullet, thank God! (way too little hair for that any way! LOL!)

Ok, ok, I'm not gonna do it - I couldn't take the flack! :D
Just have to wait 'till I can justify the 'Vette! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom