Camber adjustment bolts for 2012 C - class

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

nixy

Car
Mercedes C220 AMG Sport Plus
Do I need some camber adjustment bolts for Mercedes C-class 2012 Estate S204 ?

Went to get wheel alignment from a tyre place. They said front front wheel alignment could not be fully done because the bolts installed by Mercedes cannot be adjusted by them. It pulls to the left which I also notice when driving.

A few questions..
1) Is this true - do I need these camber adjustment bolts?
2) Can I buy the bolts and get them installed by a local garage?
3) Do I have to take car to Mercedes main dealer to get the bolts installed due to special tools to get the bolts removed?

Btw, I have seen these bolts on Ebay from Mercedes Newcastle. Are these correct and how many would I need. Two or 4 bolts for the front?

Genuine Mercedes-Benz C & E-Class Camber Adjustment Bolt Kit A0003331071 NEW | eBay

Febi do a kit a lot cheaper than those.

1. Yes it’s true
2. Yes you can buy the bolts from merc dealer and get garage to install
3. No

4. Ignore all above and save yourself some money and trouble and book your car into wheels in motion. They stock the bolts and seriously know there way around a merc and will be able to sort everything out you want.

I took mine there and had the camber bolts fitted and the alignment done and the difference was night and day.

Who are Wheels in Motion? Nearest Google search to Bristol came up as a Cycle shop.

They are in Chesham

I went there yesterday to check my alignment after I got my passenger side track end rod changed. My car is running straight again.

The previous visit was for camber and alignment after lowering the car. So I am happy with their services.

Bumping this thread again folks.

How many bolts are required in total to provide more adjustment to all 4 wheels?

Thanks

w213 there are no camber bolts made by MB, so far have only found aftermarket bushings and arms

Thanks
Any recommendations of where to find some for a W204?

Do I need some camber adjustment bolts for Mercedes C-class 2012 Estate S204 ?

Went to get wheel alignment from a tyre place. They said front front wheel alignment could not be fully done because the bolts installed by Mercedes cannot be adjusted by them. It pulls to the left which I also notice when driving.

A few questions..
1) Is this true - do I need these camber adjustment bolts?
2) Can I buy the bolts and get them installed by a local garage?
3) Do I have to take car to Mercedes main dealer to get the bolts installed due to special tools to get the bolts removed?

Btw, I have seen these bolts on Ebay from Mercedes Newcastle. Are these correct and how many would I need. Two or 4 bolts for the front?

Genuine Mercedes-Benz C & E-Class Camber Adjustment Bolt Kit A0003331071 NEW | eBay
I have a slightly earlier version.
the bushes although having elongated holes have little pips to hold them on the bolt. as you say there are bolts eith sn offset although never needed any so far.
I don’t know if you knew the direction the arms needed to go if you could hold them into the bolt and then tighten ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom