Camber/caster out and where to fix it in Dublin area

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

VictorG

Car
2003 CLK 200K W209
Hi guys

1st post here, hello.

I´m experiencing the well known exaggerated pulling left in a used 2003 CLK I bought 3 months ago and I don´t know where to find help. Im in Dublin area.

wheel aligment is out of range for caster camber currently in front left wheel.

I visited several places including the main dealer, nobody offers a solution, they just propose to change arms, change tyres, blabla, already did both, spending money for nothing

camber and caster angles can not be adjusted and nobody wants or knows anything about installing camber/caster aftermarket kits.

someone in Ireland knows something about it?

thanks and regards

Last edited:
Wow! Thanks... any irish here? Or is the wrong forum?

There are one or two Irish here Victor. I think they live in the north though so probably no info on Dublin.

Not much help I know but this problem you have has been solved with a trip to Wheels in Motion in Chesham Bucks where new camber bolts are fitted along with realignment.
Costs around £150.
Hope you find a solution.

Hi,

I am based in Dublin.
There are many places that offer 4 wheel alignment in Dublin.
Google "caster and camber in Dublin" or "4 wheel alignment dublin" and you will see many.
I have never got it done so can't give any recommendations.

I would be interested to hear who you got to do it and how you got on.

Good luck,
Steve

If you don't get a reply as quickly as you are entitled to on this free forum, rather than be churlish just post "bump" and it will bring it to the top of the page again.

As for your question...I've no idea what the answer is.

Hi,

I am based in Dublin.
There are many places that offer 4 wheel alignment in Dublin.
Google "caster and camber in Dublin" or "4 wheel alignment dublin" and you will see many.
I have never got it done so can't give any recommendations.

I would be interested to hear who you got to do it and how you got on.

Good luck,
Steve

Thanks, yes this I know.

The funny thing is that these 4-wheel , 3D ultra mega alignment services are useless because caster and camber can not be adjusted in many cars, including mine.

So what usually happens after an aligment like this is that you pay 100 eur and you get the car more or less they way it was before.

The only adjust the toe.

Regards

Victor

There are one or two Irish here Victor. I think they live in the north though so probably no info on Dublin.

Not much help I know but this problem you have has been solved with a trip to Wheels in Motion in Chesham Bucks where new camber bolts are fitted along with realignment.
Costs around £150.
Hope you find a solution.

Yes I read about WIM here and thats what I need. Im surprised that I can't find anything similar in Dublin where there is plenty of Mercedes everywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom