Cambridge/East Anglia GTG - Sunday 13th April 6pm - Belfry Hotel Cambourne

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How about the evening of Sunday 13th?

Shall we say the belfry in Cambourne on Sunday 13th. 6pm? I've never been there but it's somewhere different I suppose?!

Excellent, Brooklands GTG in the morning then up to Cambourne:rock:

Yeah should be down for that, ill amend the thread title & Sticky it :)

1) M2287
2) KillerHERTZ
3) Mabz
4) Jamesfuller

Last edited:
Call that an excuse? tsk! :rolleyes: :D

Well I do a 500 mile round trip to have curry with the Scottish lads but I think a 10500 mile trip is a little beyond the call of duty :D Sorry I cant be there but hope you all have a good one.:thumb:

Sorry can't do, coming back from the USA :)

Have a good un' :)

alright guys i see there are a few on here from cambridgeshire we should get together for a beer whilst the weather is nice:cool:

who's in....
1. mabz

Hi Martin,

Would love to, however, I have sold the car - am no longer a Mercedes owner for the time being. Gone to the dark side - Audi - but at least it is German.

Terry

Will possibly have afew other guys coming... An e300 sport (I think!), 250d, and an e500

ill be there but maybe a little late i have my mums birthday dinner to go to but should be before 7 is everyone planning to stay a while?

Hi Martin,

Would love to, however, I have sold the car - am no longer a Mercedes owner for the time being. Gone to the dark side - Audi - but at least it is German.

Terry

not another one terry!! you go through car's more than i do:thumb: would be good to see you anyway,hope your well

Whats up guys, could I count myself in for the meet? I was hoping to have more done to the c230k but time has flown by. If you all promise not to judge the old girl too much ( :D ) I'd love to bring it along and meet some of you in person.

Regards.

Add yourself to the list, all welcome!:

1) M2287 - CL55 AMG
2) KillerHERTZ - CLS55 AMG
3) Mabz - 190e 2.3 Cossie
4) Jamesfuller -
5) RSVGreg - CLK55 AMG

Last edited:
1) M2287 - CL55 AMG
2) KillerHERTZ - CLS55 AMG
3) Mabz - 190e 2.3 Cossie
4) Jamesfuller -
5) RSVGreg - CLK55 AMG[/QUOTE]
6)Grey Area - C230K

Hope all your cars are clean, mine isn't....yet, and I'm working till 4 tomorrow!!! Might do it on my break lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom