Camcorder car mount ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Maff

MB Enthusiast
Just wondered if any knows where I can buy one of these mounts that would allow me to hold the camera steady inside the car?

Or even better if anyone around the Berkshire/London area would have one that I could borrow next weekend? :p

The cars being upgraded to ~700bhp Tuesday and i'll be trying to hit 200mph at Bruntingthorpe, but holding the camera steady will be a bit hard!!

Cheers!

Matt

Brian's got one.
Car3.jpg

I think Vinay might have one as well.

Thats what I do (camera tracking) - but the actual mounts are hired in... I'll ask a mate and see if I can borrow one...

theres Grip companies up in pinewood you could try.

eg
Moviegrip UK Ltd
Telephone and fax
Tel: (01753) 656595
Fax: (01753) 656508
Mobile: (07966) 232362

they are in Pinewood Studios..

Last edited:
@ 200mph, I wonder ;)
sSm1c.jpg

Edit: Just thought, they might like to say it's been tested at that speed = Freebie.

Last edited:
Maff - I have a mate who has one, and is happy to post it to you/me tomorrow. Exactlly the same as the one above.

He also has three of them, and some 'magic-arms' and reckons they will take 200mph on the bonnet.

Can you let me know if you want him to send it to me asap? PM or on here

Ill get him to send it - easiest really... You can pick it up from me (at GF's in wokingham) - but you have to take me up the road and back ;D....

Guy

guydewdney said:
Ill get him to send it - easiest really... You can pick it up from me (at GF's in wokingham) - but you have to take me up the road and back ;D....

Guy

Many Thanks - no problem taking you up the road and back ;)
If you let me know whens best to pop over in a PM we can take it from there.

Cheers!!

Matt

Maff said:
Many Thanks - no problem taking you up the road and back ;)
If you let me know whens best to pop over in a PM we can take it from there.

Cheers!!

Matt
Do you have to go via my house to get to guys? :devil:

Excellent, let's open a bidding war for a ride in the CL65.

I will gift wrap mine, drive it to your house, kneel down and present it to you along with a cold beer of your choice.

:)

PS - the small ones are personally tested to 155mph.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom